Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

The EA Sports UFC 2 mystery fighter has been revealed. For those of you that pre-order the game, you will get Day 1 access to Iron Mike Tyson, the youngest Heavyweight Champion in boxing history, as well as a Legacy version, complete with face tattoo. Check out the trailer here.

For those of you not interested in pre-ordering, you can unlock Mike Tyson by making it to the Hall of Fame in career mode.

This pre-order offer also includes UFC Hall of Famer Bas Rutten and "The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba. EA Sports UFC 2 ships on March 15 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with a closed beta launching on January 28.

Let us know what you think!

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 SHAKYR @ 01/22/16 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
We don't know the circumstances though.
Retired legends need to be negotiated with separately. Maybe some of them didn't want to be in the game, or priced themselves out?
And maybe EA still owned the rights to Tyson from his Fight Night license making it much easier to put him in this game?

If anything, this announcement has me clamoring for more bangers on the roster like Cabbage, Tank Abbott and even Kimbo Slice.
I would LOVE to run my own KO Universe with Mike against those guys.
Yeah, Tyson has a huge contract with EA and they wanted to get as much use out of it as possible.

# 62 Money99 @ 01/22/16 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
Yeah, Tyson has a huge contract with EA and they wanted to get as much use out of it as possible.
SHAKYR, where you been man??
I was ready to put you on a milk carton!

# 63 SHAKYR @ 01/22/16 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
SHAKYR, where you been man??
I was ready to put you on a milk carton!
I have been campaigning for a boxing game from different companies.

# 64 DJ @ 01/23/16 11:50 PM
Did EA leave Lesnar out of the game because they didn't want to pay him to be in? I know he's not coming back, but it was fun having him available in the first game.

# 65 bcruise @ 01/24/16 12:23 AM
Obligatory:

# 66 aholbert32 @ 01/24/16 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Did EA leave Lesnar out of the game because they didn't want to pay him to be in? I know he's not coming back, but it was fun having him available in the first game.
I dont think so. The UFC decides whose in the roster not EA.

# 67 DaveDQ @ 01/25/16 08:26 AM
I wonder if with this, EA throws in FNC for Xbox One BC.

# 68 Scott @ 01/25/16 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Probably as likely as NCAA Football getting BC.

# 69 DJ @ 01/25/16 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
It's not looking as though any sports titles will be made BC for the Xbox One anytime soon.

# 70 ryne106 @ 01/27/16 03:19 AM
Oh damn .....

# 71 thegut @ 01/27/16 07:53 AM
I would have definitely preferred a legendary MMA fighter over Tyson. But then again he will attract casuals, and a UFC event wouldn't be complete without casuals booing when the fight goes to the ground and the fighters start "hugging".

# 72 Money99 @ 01/27/16 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegut
I would have definitely preferred a legendary MMA fighter over Tyson. But then again he will attract casuals, and a UFC event wouldn't be complete without casuals booing when the fight goes to the ground and the fighters start "hugging".
LOL, that's pretty much me.
Bring on KO mode!!!

# 73 fballturkey @ 01/27/16 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegut
Good way to put it. I don't mind the gimmick guys as long as they don't leak into career mode.

Now if it were Bellator I could see them having Tyson in career mode...

# 74 ClassActFan @ 01/27/16 12:36 PM
Love that Tyson's in the game. I see a lot of people whining elsewhere (didn't read through this thread). To the constant complainers, who cares? It's just a video game at the end of the day. That said, I'll probably only use him a few times, but I still enjoy the inclusion.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.