Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA 2K16 patch #5 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in preparation for the Road To The Finals 2K Pro-Am tournament. Check out the rest of the details below.
  • Fixed an issue where users were able to equip mascot costumes despite not having the appropriate rep level in MyPARK.
  • Addressed a game disconnect that would sometimes occur during scrimmage games in MyCOURT when there are spectators.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted ankle breaker reactions on defenders who were standing in good defensive position.
  • Resolved a rare case where a Pro-Am Arena game would stall out on the loading screen.
  • (PS4) Adjusted the ‘How Much Ya Got?’ requirements such that a maximum salary offer will unlock the Trophy (regardless of how many years the contract offer is for).
  • Added ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Player of the Month’ panels to the MyPARK leaderboards.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 spoofrice11 @ 01/27/16 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Well, at least I don't feel like I'm being too ridiculous about it then. As much as I enjoy most things about the game, I'd be willing to not buy it next year if they still haven't made any attempt to fix this issue. Sucks, but a man has to draw a line in the sand somewhere I guess. Not like they'll miss my business but I'll feel better about it.
I'm not planning on buying next year (although I usually don't every year). But have been really frustrated with the glitches (my MyLeague games exiting to the Xone menu during the game and black screens during other games) and lack of fixes for issues I found important like not being able to skip all the time wastes like timeouts, half-time, post game, etc.

- And who has never played a Franchise mode? I don't play the online modes, but before this or recent games, Franchises were the only thing you really could do besides MyCareer which gets old after a couple of years. I've been playing Franchises for 20 years now.

# 62 plyrically @ 01/27/16 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPBLACKMAMBA24
Love it when a company keeps supporting there products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*their.

And if they indeed were, then Allen Crabbe would be wearing a dyed-frohawk by now.

*wears comment bulletproof vest*

# 63 Gosens6 @ 01/27/16 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
There are wayy too many offline players on this forum... I don't think I've ever even played MyGM or MyLeague.

And what's the deal with this patch? What happened to the RTTF Tourney? And why aren't Pro Am rankings updating?
Offline players built this forum. If you want a discussion board where the majority are online players, they'll more than welcome you over at the 2K forums.

I usually don't have a problem with online players, but I'm sick and tired of some of you acting like you're superior because you play online. Gimme a break, without offline players, there'd be no operation sports forums.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

# 64 sirjam @ 01/27/16 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Offline players built this forum. If you want a discussion board where the majority are online players, they'll more than welcome you over at the 2K forums.

I usually don't have a problem with online players, but I'm sick and tired of some of you acting like you're superior because you play online. Gimme a break, without offline players, there'd be no operation sports forums.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Exactly! definitely the wrong site to attack offline players.

# 65 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 01/27/16 05:41 PM
I don't think he was attacking anybody lol. It's just sometimes the park /pro am can play very different from the rest of the game so what might work online or even in play now won't work in park/pro am

# 66 Bballplaya72 @ 01/27/16 10:53 PM
Whatever they did to the gameplay for the patch, it totally ruined the game.

So many more tipped balls, alley oops don't work worth a damn, and just made the game much worse.

# 67 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 01/27/16 11:14 PM
Nothing works in the pro am for really lol but jacking threes and cherry picking .

# 68 Hustle Westbrook @ 01/30/16 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Nothing works in the pro am for really lol but jacking threes and cherry picking .
So regular online 2K gameplay huh?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.