Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

More MLB The Show 16 details are scheduled to be revealed tomorrow.

For those of you hoping to see the official fact sheet, Ramone has confirmed the fact sheet reveal is changing this year, as it will be spread out, instead of giving out everything at once.

With that said, what are you hoping to hear about?

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Speedy @ 01/25/16 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Game will be 30 bucks at launch.....

I can dream...
They've already identified the sale price for the different editions of the game.

Sadly, no more $30 this generation.

# 22 Impetuous65 @ 01/25/16 04:39 PM
Hoping for some inside edge implementation and that it is dynamic with OSD during batter pitcher match up with vs stats like % with RISP, Day/night hitting all different types of splits as well as the hitter zones change in hue during those at bats.

Please make the payoff pitch and exciting event in close games in the mid to late innings. Also in the highlight package instead of the HR always featured, show off that payoff pitch or that hot corner grab or that outfield run down.

# 23 bcruise @ 01/25/16 04:44 PM
I'd laugh if it was details on Showtime (the slow-down bullet time thing) tomorrow. This place would explode.

# 24 TheKnack @ 01/25/16 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Hoping to hear about full PSVR implementation, with authentic regulation weight Louisville Slugger Move attachment... :-D
Oh my god. Rest, my beating heart.

# 25 Factzzz @ 01/25/16 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
We don't get it all at once

Must mean so many things are coming!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Orrrrrrr they have such little info, that they need to spread it all out to make it last until release

# 26 Bard @ 01/25/16 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Orrrrrrr they have such little info, that they need to spread it all out to make it last until release
Sad sad day....

# 27 Scott @ 01/25/16 04:56 PM
Quote:
Don't. Even. Go. There.

# 28 HypoLuxa13 @ 01/25/16 05:02 PM
Quote:
Based on what we saw here a couple days ago, I doubt that is the case. If anything, maybe the reverse: so much info they need to spread it out until release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'd laugh if it was details on Showtime (the slow-down bullet time thing) tomorrow. This place would explode.
Actually, now that you mention it, that wouldn't surprise me.

Though I would think any graphical changes they have made would be revealed BEFORE any gameplay updates.

# 29 pastafazoule @ 01/25/16 05:06 PM
i hope for a field camera thats in the press box behind the plate, when the ball is hit you can see the flight of the ball from above

# 30 Ghost Of The Year @ 01/25/16 05:08 PM
Don't want to get my hopes too high, but sure would like to hear more about improved stat tracking. And soon. What's the chances Statcasting is on the horizon?

# 31 Hilman11 @ 01/25/16 05:08 PM
I myself can't wait to hear about Franchise and stats upgrades. Also, looking forward to seeing even more hit variety than last year (I thought the ball physics were excellent last year).

# 32 redsox4evur @ 01/25/16 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Based on what we saw here a couple days ago, I doubt that is the case. If anything, maybe the reverse: so much info they need to spread it out until release.

Actually, now that you mention it, that wouldn't surprise me.

Though I would think any graphical changes they have made would be revealed BEFORE any gameplay updates.
Actually it would be the opposite, IMO. They usually tend to get all the gameplay stuff done first and then the presentation stuff.

# 33 Wizeguy @ 01/25/16 05:25 PM
Anything and everything about Diamond Dynasry

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

# 34 jripper09 @ 01/25/16 05:38 PM
I'm hoping for improvements around first base! with 50 new flips to 1st base from my 1st baseman tired of watching Adrian Gonzales running half way to 2nd base and then easily getting back to 1st for unassisted putout!Kills the stats!!! i mean the pitches to pitcher covering 1st of course.

# 35 tnixen @ 01/25/16 05:48 PM
I would love to hear about HUGE upgrades to the Presentation!!!

Pre, in game and post game!!!

# 36 kaptainkarl76 @ 01/25/16 05:48 PM
Now that the Green Monster accurately reflects the AL East Standings, I thought I could die early and happy..but, all I care about right now, for MLB 16, is commentary and the hopes that it is markedly better!

# 37 Arod2k9 @ 01/25/16 05:58 PM
I want to hear elements such as rain, snow, wind, cloth physics have been added/improved. Baseball is play outside with PS4 power these additions are so important. I just don't know if dev team deems it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 38 tnixen @ 01/25/16 06:00 PM
At the very least I also hope to get some new in game video footage and maybe some nice high res screenshots as well

# 39 Cubfan @ 01/25/16 06:01 PM
I think we will hear about one of the new modes.

# 40 KingMansaMusa @ 01/25/16 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
We don't get it all at once

Must mean so many things are coming!!!!!!

Or it could mean there's nothing eye catching and they know we'd be disappointed in the fact sheet so let a little bit out at a time to slowly deflate our hopes of the things we wanted.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.