Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

More MLB The Show 16 details are scheduled to be revealed tomorrow.

For those of you hoping to see the official fact sheet, Ramone has confirmed the fact sheet reveal is changing this year, as it will be spread out, instead of giving out everything at once.

With that said, what are you hoping to hear about?

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 zello144 @ 01/25/16 06:04 PM
I hope we get some RTTS info

# 42 tnixen @ 01/25/16 06:06 PM
O one more.

Ball Physics Improvements!!!

Really so many things to look forward to lol

# 43 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 01/25/16 06:14 PM
Hoping to hear that the game will run at a solid 60 fps without any dips especially during batter walk-ups & cut scenes. Also hoping to hear about new player physics that will prevent base runners from clipping through defenders.

# 44 TheWarmWind @ 01/25/16 06:20 PM
No matter what is revealed, I'm just hoping for some screens. A video would be even more awesome.

# 45 Turbojugend @ 01/25/16 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Hoping to hear that the game will run at a solid 60 fps without any dips especially during batter walk-ups & cut scenes. Also hoping to hear about new player physics that will prevent base runners from clipping through defenders.
Man, I've been wanting this for the past two years, there's just something jarring about seeing a PS4 game suddenly dip to 20fps-ish. I know Ramone said it was due to crowd involvement in those instances, hopefully there's been some type of resolve this year.

# 46 BULLKID @ 01/25/16 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Yea if you go on MLB The Show's twitter page its one of the questions they answered. But they didn't rule it out for next year. I would love if they would at least allow for custom ads around the ballpark. We have already seen they have a uniform creator so I'm not exactly sure what is keeping them from adding the re-brand in franchise or season mode.
Now that's one thing I would love you hit it on the head.I have been waiting so long,it would give the game even more of a realistic look.Thanks for that one

# 47 CM Hooe @ 01/25/16 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
Or it could mean there's nothing eye catching and they know we'd be disappointed in the fact sheet so let a little bit out at a time to slowly deflate our hopes of the things we wanted.
We'll be ceasing the "they probably have very little to show off this year" baseless negative line of posting now, there's already been one moderator warning in this very thread about it.

Consider this the final warning, not only to you but to anyone else who posts in this thread. Let's stay constructive. Thanks for your cooperation going forward.

# 48 DukesofHazzard @ 01/25/16 06:34 PM
Would love to hear they are adding in more stats, more stats to player cards and more all-time records including team specific records. Would also love to hear they r adding create a draft class and non roster invitees

# 49 bronxbombers21325 @ 01/25/16 06:37 PM
Two main things I want to see are Franchise changes, and PBR. Would live to hear what new brands are in the game as well. I have a feeling tomorrow will be gameplay changes though. I'm happy with any info we get honestly.

# 50 ShowTyme15 @ 01/25/16 06:46 PM
Kind of hope we get the ability to edit (in franchise mode) or create a draft class. Would be nice.

Looking forward to whatever news they release tomorrow.

# 51 Turbojugend @ 01/25/16 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Looking forward to whatever news they release tomorrow.
Totally agreed. Time to get HYPE!

# 52 Lovesports @ 01/25/16 06:51 PM
Give us some info on stat tracking. I can't go another year unable to track year to year stats such as steals etc.

# 53 countryboy @ 01/25/16 07:31 PM
I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas.

I wonder what Santa Russell will bring us.

# 54 aguero90 @ 01/25/16 07:37 PM
I always get pumped around this time, and it'll get even more so at about 11:30 on Feb 7, once the big game is over, spring training looks so close!

# 55 Belkbuzze @ 01/25/16 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'd laugh if it was details on Showtime (the slow-down bullet time thing) tomorrow. This place would explode.
Matrix-like explosion? Can't wait to see that

# 56 Houston @ 01/25/16 08:51 PM
I would like to get some news on if we can finally edit players in the online leagues once you upload your roster u want to use and league starts. Will we finally get a real online franchise this year or will it be the same as 13 and 14? we need real 40 man roster rules, waiver rules, options on players etc.

# 57 BravesBoy @ 01/25/16 08:53 PM
Here we go. Excited to see what they have in store for us

# 58 yungincome @ 01/25/16 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'd laugh if it was details on Showtime (the slow-down bullet time thing) tomorrow. This place would explode.
Lmfao I was thinking the same thing.

# 59 hf199 @ 01/26/16 01:27 AM
I would like to see more pitcher, batter and umpire interaction. More umpire animations behind the plate calling balls and strikes. Even better real life umpires and signature styles! The throwback 70's and some 80's jerseys need to remove the buttons down the shirt because some are pullover jerseys.

# 60 authentic @ 01/26/16 01:46 AM
This isn't going to be a Twitch stream is it? I know last year they revealed a lot of new things during streams, which I think is a great idea. I guess I'm hoping to hear/see any of these things: improved ball physics, improved and more in depth Franchise mode, expanded minor league rosters, player model improvements, and the graphical improvements Russell was talking about (thinking of the Royals dugout).

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.