Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

Creative Director, Brian Hayes mentioned during the Twitch livestream, EA Sports UFC 2 beta codes will be sent out at 11:00 AM PST tomorrow, January 28.

For those of you that were lucky enough to register (many had issues), keep an eye out for it. Otherwise, registration is closed.

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 fballturkey @ 01/28/16 03:42 PM
Hmmm... Doesn't show up on my games list so I guess I can't start a remote download. Guess I can make dinner when I get home while it downloads as an apology to my wife for my unavailability the next few days...

# 22 kingsofthevalley @ 01/28/16 04:06 PM
I could've sworn that I registered but when I went to check my email today, the only email I received was an "invite to register" email. WTH!!!? I must've read something wrong because the process I went through, I recall it saying that the code would be emailed to me. Once again, only email I have is an "invite" email.

# 23 Factzzz @ 01/28/16 04:10 PM
Yeah i didn't receive my code either, it said i had registered though.

I even received this notification after i tried to click the link again:

Oh well

# 24 sportdan30 @ 01/28/16 04:14 PM
Anyone have an extra code they're not using???! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 25 ucfberman @ 01/28/16 04:15 PM
Same here.. i registered first day and haven't got.
Anyone wanna help out?

# 26 TheBleedingRed21 @ 01/28/16 04:22 PM
Guys I doubt anyone will have an "extra" code. Maybe someone changes their mind and not use it but no "extra" codes.

Wife downloading it now for me. Will try it tonight.

# 27 ClassActFan @ 01/28/16 04:50 PM
Just like others, I haven't received my code yet, either. Oh well. Not the biggest deal in the world. Got a lot to do, anyway, but hoping I'll at least receive it by tomorrow evening at the latest. Hoping you other fellas get your codes, too.

# 28 jeremym480 @ 01/28/16 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Yeah i didn't receive my code either, it said i had registered though.

Oh well
Did you check your Spam Folder?

# 29 Factzzz @ 01/28/16 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Did you check your Spam Folder?
Yeah still nothing unfortunately

# 30 ucfberman @ 01/28/16 05:58 PM
Just would like to know if they have all been giving out already so I can stop checking my email.

# 31 scottborasjr @ 01/28/16 06:19 PM
I got mine at 1:03 pm cst. Ps4

# 32 Alibaba @ 01/28/16 07:19 PM
I successfully registered but did not get the beta code. However, after I chatted with EA support (help.ea.com), the guy on chat gave me a beta code after verifying my account.

# 33 kingsofthevalley @ 01/28/16 07:20 PM
Quick questions gents. This will ease my mind if I know that it was me that made the mistake.

When you all went to the EA website and registered for the beta, did you next receive an email "inviting" you to register, and THEN, off of that subsequent email you registered for the code?.........OR did you register at the EA website, and the next thing that happened was an email WITH the code?

# 34 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/28/16 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Quick questions gents. This will ease my mind if I know that it was me that made the mistake.

When you all went to the EA website and registered for the beta, did you next receive an email "inviting" you to register, and THEN, off of that subsequent email you registered for the code?.........OR did you register at the EA website, and the next thing that happened was an email WITH the code?
they sent me an invite email after i had registered already.

# 35 kingsofthevalley @ 01/28/16 08:13 PM
Thanks, all is well. I followed Alibabas route and did a chat window with customer support and received the code.

# 36 stevieaces @ 01/28/16 09:40 PM
I just went through ea chat and got my code as well. I was just gonna say to heck with it but I couldn't resist after peeking in the impressions thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 37 Factzzz @ 01/29/16 12:25 AM
I just went to EA Chat and got my code as well, no hassle.

Thanks guys.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.