Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The 2016 NBA All-Star uniforms and court have been added to NBA 2K16, along with updated rosters for both squads, with the reserves being added.

UPDATE (2-5): The court has been updated this morning, it's no longer at MSG with Toronto All-Star images.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 E The Rhymer @ 02/04/16 07:26 AM
God atleaat you e have the uniforms now

Sent from my iPhone with minimal cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

# 2 KingMansaMusa @ 02/04/16 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
God atleaat you e have the uniforms now

Yeah they look pretty good but it's weird to have the Toronto layout on the Knicks court.

# 3 E The Rhymer @ 02/04/16 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
Yeah they look pretty good but it's weird to have the Toronto layout on the Knicks court.

Lol I haven't gotten on yet but I fell u man but I'm just glad they got rid of that horrible setup they had before

# 4 The 24th Letter @ 02/04/16 08:17 AM
Can someone throw up some pics of the uni's?

# 5 Hustle Westbrook @ 02/04/16 09:10 AM
God, those placeholder all-star jerseys were an abomination. Some weird jersey/t-shirt combo.

# 6 KingMansaMusa @ 02/04/16 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Can someone throw up some pics of the uni's?
They look good but they got Toronto interface on New York arena.

# 7 jkd32332 @ 02/04/16 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
They look good but they got Toronto interface on New York arena.
They do that every year. They'll probably update the rest closer to All-Star Weekend. They did the same thing last year when they put the New York interface on the New Orleans court, and back in 2K14 when they put the New Orleans interface on the Houston court.

# 8 KingMansaMusa @ 02/04/16 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkd32332
They do that every year. They'll probably update the rest closer to All-Star Weekend. They did the same thing last year when they put the New York interface on the New Orleans court, and back in 2K14 when they put the New Orleans interface on the Houston court.
Oh k thanks I didn't know that.

# 9 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/04/16 03:13 PM

# 10 daveberg @ 02/04/16 05:42 PM
Those of us who've worked our balls to the wall editing our rosters won't be able to use them I would presume........?

# 11 lakers24 @ 02/04/16 06:58 PM
Should've waited like I did. I knew this was coming from day one lol.

# 12 cmebfresh @ 02/04/16 07:04 PM
dang man!!! 2k im in the middle of my, myleague... throw me a bone

# 13 CaseIH @ 02/04/16 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
Those of us who've worked our balls to the wall editing our rosters won't be able to use them I would presume........?

Yeah, its why I wait each year before editing and starting a MY League. I don't know if its a NBA rule and that's the reason why they have to wait till closer to AS game, or if its just one of their dumb ideas, my guess is its probably a rule of the NBA.

With MLBTS you get the All Star data with the game, which is so nice because you don't have to wait till the season is half over before editing and starting a franchise. Wish NBA2k would get to be that way. It really sucks having to wait over half the season is over before being able to start a Association, unless you can do without that is. Personally I like having as much as possible that you get before starting a Association. What really sucks is baseball is almost here as Pitchers and Catchers report in 15 days, which means basketball isn't the only sport on my mind and I start getting amp for Spring Training and baseball season.

# 14 Iasounis @ 02/04/16 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
God, those placeholder all-star jerseys were an abomination. Some weird jersey/t-shirt combo.
LOL. Those weren't placeholders, they were last year's jerseys.

# 15 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/04/16 08:06 PM
2k gotta fix the gear on the all star players

# 16 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/04/16 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
LOL. Those weren't placeholders, they were last year's jerseys.

They were last years jerseys but terribly inaccurate with the sleeves . They didn't have sleeves

# 17 ballin2k0 @ 02/04/16 08:39 PM
hey 2k,,,why do the allstar jerseys have sleeves again with a custom roster they havent had sleeve in 2 years in the allstar game also....why in myleague when you get to the playoffs everybody in the crowd wears white tees.....you make millions on top of millions from vc and the game....dear 2k wtf is your problems?????why is there no allstar player of the game award in the game nba live had all of those things years ago the dunk contest was so good in nba live 05 you even recieved the trophy when you won...the allstar game in nba 2k16 isnt even worth playing you dont even recieve vc....

# 18 yeltrah123 @ 02/04/16 08:41 PM
2K is really lazy. Why did they put the court in MSG?? It is not taking place in NYC it's at Toronto, so it should be at Air Canada Centre, come on 2K!

# 19 YoungOg1 @ 02/04/16 09:48 PM
Is this updated in mycareer too?

# 20 phenom2311 @ 02/04/16 10:12 PM
Doesn't look like they are wearing the ASG Stance socks. *sigh*

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.