Home
PES 2016 News Post

PES 2016 patch #5 is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fans. Check out the details below.
  • While [Through Ball Type] is set to [Advanced], the pass distance sometimes become shorter
  • If the value of [Injury Resistance] is higher, it had been easier to attain injury
  • When the Camera Type is set to [Player] and the view isn't facing the opposition goal, you cannot make Feint controls.
  • Inappropriate name of managers would be displayed, when you extend the contract renewal of managers with a specific command
  • When a player who is called up from your own team for the national team, he accumulates fatigue with no matter of match entries in the period of Quarter-finals and Semi-finals of the International Cup.
The issues below have also been improved.
  • Sometimes [Goal kick] is poor, even though it was made with a full power gauge
  • Sometimes [Throw in] can not be made in the match
  • Sometimes successful goals can not be taken as a score and it is resumed from a goal kick

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 davis420 @ 02/04/16 06:59 PM
I haven't played yet but this seems light.

# 2 DBMcGee3 @ 02/05/16 10:01 AM
Wow, that's a weak patch. Typical Konami.

NERF THE SHOOTING AND IMPROVE THE KEEPERS!

# 3 BL8001 @ 02/05/16 01:01 PM
and fouls not addressed. sigh...

# 4 Ball_Bag @ 02/05/16 01:34 PM
If they could've addressed the fouls by now they would have. I can't stand this game, I don't care how good the build up is. A football game without fouls is like...a football game without fouls.

# 5 BL8001 @ 02/05/16 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball_Bag
If they could've addressed the fouls by now they would have. I can't stand this game, I don't care how good the build up is. A football game without fouls is like...a football game without fouls.
It's so lame. And no matter what konami says about the new engine and not having fouls modeled or whatever, it's senseless and wrong.

I play a Konami app called PES Collection on my ipad, it has fouls.

The engine has nothing to do with it. And if they argue it does then just tie fouls to some of the animations and have them trigger 40% of the time. (or whatever % brings a reasonable foul count simulation into play)

Is that arbitrary? Yes but at least there is logic behind it. If you have a contact animation then you just say ok roll the dice and apply the foul if the probability comes up.

# 6 DBMcGee3 @ 02/05/16 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
It's so lame. And no matter what konami says about the new engine and not having fouls modeled or whatever, it's senseless and wrong.

I play a Konami app called PES Collection on my ipad, it has fouls.

The engine has nothing to do with it. And if they argue it does then just tie fouls to some of the animations and have them trigger 40% of the time. (or whatever % brings a reasonable foul count simulation into play)

Is that arbitrary? Yes but at least there is logic behind it. If you have a contact animation then you just say ok roll the dice and apply the foul if the probability comes up.
Exactly. When I'm playing FIFA, most times when it feels like a foul, it's called a foul. And you may even see a red card once in awhile. I've literally never seen a red in PES.

# 7 dubcity @ 02/05/16 06:41 PM
Surprised we even got another patch, honestly. Still won't get updated January transfers for offline until the next datapack, of course. Wonder if that comes in May with the Euro DLC.

# 8 BatsBike1314 @ 02/06/16 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
and fouls not addressed. sigh...
and handballs not addressed .. very sigh ..

# 9 RonMexico1992 @ 02/11/16 04:24 PM
I'm just glad I spent the time editing players 3-4 months ago. I have been able to enjoy the games with fouls because of the edits.

I was playing in my ML with Twente and I was on fine form in league with 3 wins, then I played Barca in UCL and lost 2-1.... Next game was against my rival Hercales and it was a cup match, their in poor standing in the league I thought I would surely win.... In a 15 minute league cup match the ref called 8 fouls. He could have called 2-3 more fouls easily. There was quite a few yellow cards giving out.

& thats not the first time, I remember at Marsielle playing derby against St. Etiene and it was the same result, tough match with lots of fouls by the CPU.

I would say with the edits the fouls are on par with as many as you would see in FIFA, maybe slightly less, but the fouls are far more crunching then the touch fouls in FIFA.

But without the edits on quick play, because my ML is the only place where the edits still exist because of the updates resetting everything, the game has no fouls. Maybe 2 a team per match.

# 10 DirtyCobra @ 02/12/16 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
I'm just glad I spent the time editing players 3-4 months ago. I have been able to enjoy the games with fouls because of the edits.

I was playing in my ML with Twente and I was on fine form in league with 3 wins, then I played Barca in UCL and lost 2-1.... Next game was against my rival Hercales and it was a cup match, their in poor standing in the league I thought I would surely win.... In a 15 minute league cup match the ref called 8 fouls. He could have called 2-3 more fouls easily. There was quite a few yellow cards giving out.

& thats not the first time, I remember at Marsielle playing derby against St. Etiene and it was the same result, tough match with lots of fouls by the CPU.

I would say with the edits the fouls are on par with as many as you would see in FIFA, maybe slightly less, but the fouls are far more crunching then the touch fouls in FIFA.

But without the edits on quick play, because my ML is the only place where the edits still exist because of the updates resetting everything, the game has no fouls. Maybe 2 a team per match.
What edits did you make to increase fouls? If you could advise, it would be appreciated. Thanks

# 11 RonMexico1992 @ 02/15/16 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
What edits did you make to increase fouls? If you could advise, it would be appreciated. Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAGEXjyBu5I

That is a video I made that goes over edits. The first 19 minutes are team edits. After 19 minute mark is when I start to go into player edits.

Also if you go to the sim settings thread by dmendenhall, there are other great tips.

# 12 dubcity @ 02/19/16 09:52 PM
The Japanese language Konami PES site is saying the next data pack will be April 21, with the Euro DLC. Wouldn't expect game play changes, though.

# 13 half-fast @ 02/20/16 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
The Japanese language Konami PES site is saying the next data pack will be April 21, with the Euro DLC. Wouldn't expect game play changes, though.
... and it absolutely needs gameplay changes ... but so does fifa. The thing is, this doesnt bother me, because fifa's tourneys play out so stupid to me. We had a 4-man tourney, with some cpu players, and we literally dropped the tourney and remade it for PES, because fifa tourneys are sooo boring, and they have that weird ultra momentum bs happening. I dont know why they do that.

But PES tourneys play out so much better. We do a champions league and a world cup in PES. For regular matches or OTP, we play FIFA.

# 14 davis420 @ 02/20/16 08:38 AM
The lack of fouls is what upsets me the most about this game. I'm 6 games into my master league and have yet to be carded. The computer isn't fouling. It takes away from the game with no fouls. I can't say PES is a sim because it really needs cards.

# 15 buckeyezombie @ 02/27/16 10:54 AM
I can live without the fouls, i cant live with every CPU shot being to the low far right corner. Its rediculous

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

# 16 Zac @ 03/01/16 01:52 PM
Played this last night for the first time since October. Really enjoyed it. Was hoping fouls would have been patched by now, but oh well. Still had fun.

I have high expectations for this years game (17). I'm hoping they finally do a full overhaul of ML. ML is the only thing holding this game back for me at this point.

# 17 Altimus @ 03/02/16 10:50 AM
Do all the AI goals still come from lower corner goals?

# 18 Zac @ 03/02/16 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Do all the AI goals still come from lower corner goals?
I'd say most all of them are, yeah. I think I've only see one other goal that wasn't. And it was a cross to a header in the far top corner.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.