Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

NBA Live 16 game update 1.06 is available now, adding the All-Star court in Toronto, new All-Star uniforms and updated rosters for the big game on Sunday.

In addition to the All-Star updates, the team has added over 250 new LIVE Season Challenges, as well as various improvements to presentation and Online H2H.

NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tonyattia @ 02/11/16 08:39 AM
For sure all star stuff (courts, jerseys, roster) hopefully some gameplay adjustments. They'll for sure release a blog on it later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 Tonyattia @ 02/11/16 09:25 AM
Porzingis has his scan now. Galloway doesn't

# 3 The 24th Letter @ 02/11/16 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Porzingis has his scan now. Galloway doesn't

Nice. They get the new Love in too?

Someone drop a pic.

# 4 Tonyattia @ 02/11/16 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Nice. They get the new Love in too?

Someone drop a pic.

In school now. I assume they'll have pics when they post the blog

# 5 Steve_OS @ 02/11/16 10:25 AM
Here are the details.

# 6 The 24th Letter @ 02/11/16 10:33 AM
Per TLK on Twitter:

# 7 Steve_OS @ 02/11/16 10:47 AM
Updated OP w/ details.

# 8 sarlndr @ 02/11/16 10:59 AM
4GB's for a court, uniforms, facial scan or scans? It will be interesting to see if it plays any different.

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

# 9 Pacinodapiff @ 02/11/16 11:02 AM
I only see a Porzingas scan no other scans added

# 10 Mintsa @ 02/11/16 11:26 AM
Improvements to online H2H ???

Can anyone expend on this ??

# 11 Tonyattia @ 02/11/16 11:41 AM
They used to update live season the day after something happened. Now they're doing it in big clumps? The whole point of it being live is to do it right after it occurs... Would like more info on h2h and presentation fixes. Also is there a spreadsheet for the accessories updated?

# 12 sooperb @ 02/11/16 01:03 PM
I actually forgot there was a Live 2016. No disrespect but I honestly did. If I find it at a good price I will grab it up this weekend.

# 13 RayRay34 @ 02/11/16 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
I actually forgot there was a Live 2016. No disrespect but I honestly did. If I find it at a good price I will grab it up this weekend.
It was 16 bucks all over the PS Store and the Xbox marketplace last weekend. You should have grabbed it then. Won't find it much cheaper than that

# 14 chisportsfan23 @ 02/11/16 09:23 PM
A Porzingis scan that actually has eyebrows and correct skin tone? Solid, absolutely solid. I haven't had a chance to play the game and install the update so if there are anymore screenshots you guys could share (new uniforms for teams if any, updated scans)

# 15 WTF @ 02/11/16 09:30 PM
Porzingis is the only scan that I see updated so far

# 16 Walt Frazier @ 02/11/16 10:41 PM
Have not played for well over a month, but the updated season challenges will likely draw me back in.

The game is well posiitoned for 17...but, as everyone has said, it just desperately needs depth. Hoping they focus on a legit season, dynasty, user control and editing.

# 17 The 24th Letter @ 02/11/16 10:46 PM
Guess now we know for sure they can update scans they took during the season...assuming it costs loot and that's why they hit the big fish and left out a couple others...

Wonder why they didn't get Love for this season since he's good to change his hair pretty quick, lol

# 18 WTF @ 02/11/16 10:51 PM
There are several guys I was hoping to see an update for. Unfortunately, I left disappointed by it.

# 19 PopcornJones77 @ 02/11/16 11:02 PM
Rebounding is so much improved I'm Pro-Am

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

# 20 Calvenn @ 02/12/16 12:47 AM
For those not aware, they also changed the Cavaliers coach to Tyronn Lue (we attended college together btw and we visited his mothers home a few times back in the good ole days. So ironic, but not suprising, the different paths Tyronn Lue and Lawrence Philips traveled, 2 promising talents from the same college and era, although different sports. The ascension of Lue and the ultimate demise and passing away of Philips last week while incarcerated. May he rest in peace) Great guy! I digress. Porzingas finally looking legit! It almost appears like they adjusted his frame or player model to match. Looks fantastic and very believable! It is disappointing that other scans were omitted. Can anyone confirm if this will be the last patch?

Upon second glance they did remove Blatt but Lue is not an actual scan. It will do for now.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.