Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just released their NBA 2K16 trade deadline roster update, which includes all of the recent trades that happened in the league, some of them listed below.
  • Tobias Harris, Donatas Motiejunas, Marcus Thornton to Detroit Pistons
  • Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova to Orlando Magic
  • Courtney Lee to Charlotte Hornets
  • Lance Stephenson, P.J. Hairston, Chris Andersen to Memphis Grizzlies
  • Channing Frye to Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Randy Foye to Oklahoma City
  • D.J. Augustin, Steve Novak to Denver Nuggets
  • Markieff Morris to Washington Wizards
  • DeJuan Blair, Kris Humphries to Phoenix Suns
  • Jeff Green to Los Angeles Clippers
  • Shelvin Mack to Utah Jazz
  • Kirk Hinrich to Atlanta Hawks
Here are some other notable updates.

GOING UP
  • Kyrie Irving +1 (87)
  • Kawhi Leonard +1 (91)
  • Mike Conley +1 (83)
  • Nikola Vucevic +1 (82)
  • Bradley Beal +1 (81)
  • Darren Collison +1 (81)
  • Chandler Parsons +1 (80)
  • Nicolas Batum +1 (80)
GOING DOWN
  • C.J. McCollum -1 (84)
  • DeAndre Jordan -1 (84)
  • Danilo Gallinari -1 (81)
  • J.J. Redick -1 (79)
  • Jeff Green -1 (78)
  • Jeff Teague -1 (78)
Each roster update contains accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

Let us know what you are seeing!

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jrose57 @ 02/21/16 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
I was hoping it would be a full one to finaaaally start my new career as I always do post trade deadline, but I am definitely waiting until the next major roster update.
when do we have a new BIG roster update?

# 22 ksuttonjr76 @ 02/21/16 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
when do we have a new BIG roster update?
Define "BIG"....

# 23 plyrically @ 02/22/16 10:29 AM
one that gets allen crabbe a dyed frohawk?

# 24 cyberis @ 02/22/16 11:36 AM
Where is download link?

# 25 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/22/16 04:36 PM
I wonder if they could give rose his old cyber face back he had at launch

# 26 NoMoneyNoProblemz @ 02/22/16 04:53 PM
I'm wondering if we are going to get the correct allstar lineups, at least put the correct accessories on dudes.

# 27 AussieAdz19 @ 02/23/16 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I wonder if they could give rose his old cyber face back he had at launch
I hope so, it can't be that hard resetting it back to default.

# 28 Trackball @ 02/23/16 04:14 AM
They might actually have to release ANOTHER roster update, since it looks like the Pistons are going to void the Donatas Motiejunas trade due to his back problems causing a failed physical.

...Hey, I just realized that both of the voided trades in NBA history involved the Rockets and Pistons. (The other was Robert Horry + Matt Bullard for Sean Elliott, and the physical revealed Sean's recurring kidney problems.)

# 29 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/23/16 11:50 AM
Yikes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. https://twitter.com/notarolemodei/st...06845037273088

Attachment 116520

# 30 SpeedyClaxton @ 02/23/16 12:30 PM
Quote:
Yikes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. https://twitter.com/notarolemodei/st...06845037273088
Someone's Kyrie fan

# 31 Yuss @ 02/23/16 01:20 PM
A roster update was released today, nothing major just some position changes.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/23-02-2016

Gasol PF/C to C/PF

Duncan PF/C to C

# 32 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/23/16 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Someone's Kyrie fan

Yup he's a Cavs fan lol I saw him saying he wouldn't watch the all star game if kyrie wasn't there . I mean Bron there [emoji23][emoji23]

# 33 jeebs9 @ 02/23/16 01:57 PM
I have 2 things.

Can Kevin Love get Bank is open badge?

And can Anthony Davis get tear dropper badge already?

# 34 jeebs9 @ 02/23/16 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
They might actually have to release ANOTHER roster update, since it looks like the Pistons are going to void the Donatas Motiejunas trade due to his back problems causing a failed physical.

...Hey, I just realized that both of the voided trades in NBA history involved the Rockets and Pistons. (The other was Robert Horry + Matt Bullard for Sean Elliott, and the physical revealed Sean's recurring kidney problems.)
Wait a minute?... Wasn't there a few trades that have been voided? I remember the OJ Mayo one. But I don't think that was voided. I think that just got in late.

# 35 Real2KInsider @ 02/23/16 08:26 PM
Quote:
Thanks for this.

******** async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

# 36 MoneyOvaHuds @ 02/23/16 09:54 PM
Yea Overall Season per is pretty bad ,

This is the last per I could find from Jan 21 , 2016 .

Derrick Rose PER:
Season: 11.7
Last 5 Games: 20.4
Last 10 Games: 17.9
basketball.realgm.com/player/Derrick…

https://twitter.com/realgm/status/690228994021588992

Rose just has to keep playing good at this point to get any type of raise that will be justified . I do know he leads the league in bank shots and efficiency at 69%. He's been getting to the FT like more recently and just finishing better in general . His passing has gone up with Butler being out but that could change if the Bulls go back to that take turns offense they were doing before which would be bad for us . Rose is averaging 4.9 FTs per game in February, his highest monthly average by far. Previous high was 3 FTAs in 3 October games.

If Rose and Kyrie started playing at the same time with this production their PER would hover around the same . 29 season games compared to the 48 rose played but Rose 2 month stretch of horrible basketball is the reason for his current low PER . Rose per prob never reach that high even if he keeps up the play of late maybe 17 hopefully.

Rose TS% over the last 10 games has been 52 , after the all star break its been 64 .

TS%

October 41
November 40
Dec 46
Jan 52
Feb 50

http://basketball.realgm.com/player/...Regular_Season

Nevermind I found it on real GM I never knew that website dug that deep in advance stats I usually just use basketball - reference that only shows the seasons totals to my knowledge .

Rose PER the last 10 games has been 20.6

Last 5 per is 23

Just hope he keeps up the good play tho , he hasn't this good of a street fg since pre ACL .

# 37 Real2KInsider @ 02/24/16 07:25 AM
Rofl it's pretty comical the amount of jumping through hoops cherry picking that Rose stans will go through. Rotfl at rating a player based on his last five games. Try that out for the rest of the NBA if you want a good laugh. It's a request for special, preferential treatment, and nothing more.

# 38 Real2KInsider @ 02/24/16 07:28 AM
Also how the hell can you not find Roses PER except from a month ago, like how does anyone post about basketball on the Internet and not know that basketball-reference has been around for over a decade now. I don't mean to be condescending but seriously how can one be so adamant about a stance yet so ignorant to easily accessible information

# 39 Nevertheles109 @ 02/24/16 10:03 AM
I knew Rashidi was gonna blow this thread up with a vengeance!

I think he deserves a boost but a very VERY slight boost. I'm speaking ignorantly as I don't know which attributes should be increased. Possibly mid-range, bank badge and passing vision?

However Rose does need to be more consistent before people are yelling at the top of their lungs he's on Uncle drew's level..

# 40 Real2KInsider @ 02/24/16 11:29 AM
OMG GUYZ

Doug McDermott should be at least an 80 Overall

Just look at his stats!

Over his last 5 games: 16.0 PPG, 58 FG%, 50 3PT%, 100 FT%, 29 MPG

That's incredible! It makes me forget about his first 49 games in which he averaged 8.0 PPG on 43% shooting. Why? BECAUSE I'M A PRISONER OF THE MOMENT THATS WHY!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.