Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

PlayStation Underground has just posted a new MLB The Show 16 gameplay video. Make sure you check it out and post your thoughts.

Quote:
Ramone Russell from San Diego Studio stops by to show off MLB The Show 16 on PS4. The gorgeous next chapter of the iconic baseball series features a dizzying number of upgrades and enhancements. It's also great for new players, so join us as we explore this incredible celebration of America's favorite pastime.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 MrOldboy @ 02/24/16 05:51 PM
Regarding the closed roof situation. From streams I thought they made it clear that depending on the weather the game will suggest or assign the open or closed roof. But you can change it to the opposite option of you want. So technically you could play all your home games with roof closed if you want.

I imagined certain weather would trigger closed roof. Rain obviously, but also temperature or at least during times of year when temp is extremely hot or cold on those regions. I didn't get from anything they've said that it would be random.

# 62 kaptainkarl76 @ 02/24/16 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!
I am hoping all you WIP people prove us naysayers wrong..really!

# 63 vidgames @ 02/24/16 06:05 PM
WIP...new announcers will be showcased tomorrow! The same announcing in the background of all the videos is just a tease! Something tells me huge news is coming on tomorrows stream.

# 64 dran1984 @ 02/24/16 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
WIP...new announcers will be showcased tomorrow! The same announcing in the background of all the videos is just a tease! Something tells me huge news is coming on tomorrows stream.
Where did you see this?

# 65 breakfastcat @ 02/24/16 06:09 PM
Quote:
They've already confirmed that it's the same announcers.

# 66 kaptainkarl76 @ 02/24/16 06:10 PM
Fingers crossed for tomorrow! But in regards to the tattoos..Couldn't a variation of a particular tattoo be made? Not an exact copy..I dunno, might look hokey, but takes that suing thing out of the equation I would think...

# 67 dran1984 @ 02/24/16 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Regarding the closed roof situation. From streams I thought they made it clear that depending on the weather the game will suggest or assign the open or closed roof. But you can change it to the opposite option of you want. So technically you could play all your home games with roof closed if you want.

I imagined certain weather would trigger closed roof. Rain obviously, but also temperature or at least during times of year when temp is extremely hot or cold on those regions. I didn't get from anything they've said that it would be random.
I think they are talking about random weather.

# 68 bcruise @ 02/24/16 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Where did you see this?
He didn't.

# 69 tsbmolina @ 02/24/16 06:46 PM
Closed and opened Safeco, beautiful.

# 70 countryboy @ 02/24/16 06:58 PM
Joe Random is using PED's

# 71 Rasco11 @ 02/24/16 07:28 PM
If u still have time and if it doesn't take much to fix could u guys look at re-scaling the "S" on Seattle's hats on players. It has been small in past years (the player portraits show how it should be). It is a minor eyesore in my opinion. Thanks.

Thanks for the video. This year is looking tremendous! Great work!

# 72 Russell_SCEA @ 02/24/16 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
If u still have time and if it doesn't take much to fix could u guys look at re-scaling the "S" on Seattle's hats on players. It has been small in past years (the player portraits show how it should be). It is a minor eyesore in my opinion. Thanks.

I don't think that's going to happen

# 73 dran1984 @ 02/24/16 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11

some logos are too big others are too small. Have you seen the Orioles hats? It must be something with the art/rendering process.

# 74 Rasco11 @ 02/24/16 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I don't think that's going to happen
Ok. No prob. Thanks for letting me know you read it!

# 75 MrOldboy @ 02/24/16 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I think they are talking about random weather.

Reading back it seems like both. They were worried that if weather is random will the roof option be locked to that. Weather might be random, but it doesn't prevent you from playing with roof open or closed.

# 76 brandos_eyes @ 02/24/16 07:48 PM
Question I've been wondering about for a long time...why is the Safeco scoreboard in-game so different than the one in real life? It's a lot bigger and seems to have completely different colors and presentation.

# 77 HustlinOwl @ 02/24/16 08:01 PM
Quote:
No Kirby this year with the exception of yesterday, guessing he's been trapped in sound booth recording tons of commentary lines and will update throughout the season based on his new role/promotion/position........WILD GUESS

# 78 extremeskins04 @ 02/24/16 09:12 PM
Please tell me that we can completely turn off the Showtime thing and Perks, for the love of god...the perks...can we turn that overpowered stuff off and go back to sim baseball?

Please say yes. It would make me happy.

# 79 jb12780 @ 02/24/16 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Please tell me that we can completely turn off the Showtime thing and Perks, for the love of god...the perks...can we turn that overpowered stuff off and go back to sim baseball?

Please say yes. It would make me happy.
Yes.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 80 extremeskins04 @ 02/24/16 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Yes.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Sweet! Definite buy for me then. Ty!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.