Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

PlayStation Underground has just posted a new MLB The Show 16 gameplay video. Make sure you check it out and post your thoughts.

Quote:
Ramone Russell from San Diego Studio stops by to show off MLB The Show 16 on PS4. The gorgeous next chapter of the iconic baseball series features a dizzying number of upgrades and enhancements. It's also great for new players, so join us as we explore this incredible celebration of America's favorite pastime.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 BravesBoy @ 02/24/16 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
We even had another break through late last night. So the lighting is better than what was seen in the stream from yesterday.

# 82 MrOldboy @ 02/24/16 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Yes.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Can you turn it off or do you just ignore it? I thought it would be a "partake of you want, but you don't have to" situation, at least with the perks. From the stream the perk menu will always be there, but you can ignore it.

# 83 green94 @ 02/24/16 09:56 PM
OF gather animations look fantastic this year... Work was definitely done there.

# 84 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/24/16 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
This vid was shot last week, there are a lot of changes that happened in the past 7 days. The lighting you'll see in the next few streams will be all but final. We even had another break through late last night. So the lighting is better than what was seen in the stream from yesterday.
Wow great news. When is the last time you guys got any sleep? Sounds like its 24/7 mode right now.

# 85 Knight165 @ 02/24/16 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Wow great news. When is the last time you guys got any sleep? Sounds like its 24/7 mode right now.

M.K.
Knight165

# 86 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/24/16 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I think they are talking about random weather.
So we can't choose in franchise after all?

# 87 Russell_SCEA @ 02/24/16 10:45 PM
Quote:

It's been 24/7 since thanksgiving

# 88 RLebron12 @ 02/24/16 10:52 PM
Ok was it me or was the guy flirting with Ramone? lol jk.

Anyway the game looks great! The lighting and shadows make the uniforms look better which I know people have been asking to get improved. Think I'm going to get the $99 bundle just to thank the developers for their hard work and the fact they listen to us to make the game better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 89 dran1984 @ 02/24/16 11:45 PM
Quote:
So we can't choose in franchise after all?

It's still confusing, but I'm going with what he said yesterday about being able to over-ride the suggestions. For the life of me I can not figure out how/why there is so much confusion regarding this feature. If we can over-ride it not sure why they keep saying it's chosen for you every time they talk about it. I asked Ramone on twitter a few weeks back about giving us the option to choose and he told me it was already in the game. Then someone asked the same question on the shows twitter and they told him it was automatic.

# 90 Lovesports @ 02/25/16 12:34 AM
It's not confusing at all. Initially it is predetermined, however you have the last say. Final say is yours. For the love of God where is the confusion coming from?

# 91 buckeyedawgtribe @ 02/25/16 02:05 AM
Saw a player wearing the wrong color mitt..The dugouts dont have the right amount of Gatorade coolers:/. J/k. I feel bad for these game makers its never enough

# 92 headzapp @ 02/25/16 03:37 AM
1) That glove
2) Moss looks real
3) Those non sweaty hats
4) That catchers gear
I had this stream on while playing The Show 15 (trying to get my final trophy "nope" ugh.) and it's crazy how big of a jump there is this year.

# 93 dazzelle @ 02/25/16 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headzapp
(trying to get my final trophy "nope" ugh.)
Yeah i am still trying to get it as well. Played over 250 games in franchise alone with no luck,so don't like my chances of getting it in the next few weeks.

I have only ever robbed one HR playing MLBTS and it did happen in one of the very last games i played of 14,so maybe there's hope.

# 94 BSUFAN @ 02/25/16 07:10 AM
After seeing this video the excitement is more real than ever, March can't be here soon enough, awesome job guys !!!

# 95 BlackBetty15 @ 02/25/16 09:07 AM
#1 - I think I saw Ramone Russel doing this little wiggle on the front row...hammered drunk...during the first HR which was hilarious. Hopefully he wasnt MoCapped or he just dimed himself out for his dance skills.

#2 - Love the batting camera. Liked the mlb2k when they did something similar to that and SCEA enhanced it so bravo. I like it.

#3 - my one thing I would say fix is the player info screen in regards to the player being shown next to it. I like this addition yet it seems like that info screen should be moved over "right aligned" if you will so that the player can be shown in full next to the screen. The info screen being centered in covering literally half if not 3/4 of the player during his standing around animation so it kinda takes away from the point of including it in the first place.

All in all looks great.

# 96 tnixen @ 02/25/16 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headzapp
1) That glove
2) Moss looks real
3) Those non sweaty hats
4) That catchers gear
I had this stream on while playing The Show 15 (trying to get my final trophy "nope" ugh.) and it's crazy how big of a jump there is this year.
How did I miss that did Sony really finally remove the sweat from the hats?

# 97 The Kid 24 @ 02/25/16 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
How did I miss that did Sony really finally remove the sweat from the hats?
I totally missed that too.

# 98 tnixen @ 02/25/16 11:16 AM
From Russell'S twitter

SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!!!

# 99 The Kid 24 @ 02/25/16 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
From Russell'S twitter

SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!!!
That's awesome!!

Hopefully we can edit cap brims as well!

# 100 godylla @ 02/25/16 11:28 AM
I stayed away from last years version because '14 was too difficult for me. Even with sliders, and settings, I had a hard time hitting .300 with my RTTS. '16 looks like it might be more accessible to a guy with my skill set based on the back to back dingers. I might have to pick this up now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.