Home
NHL 16 News Post

After releasing an NHL 16 roster last week, the team has released the trade deadline roster update today.

Eric Staal (Rangers), Andrew Ladd (Blackhawks) and Kris Russell (Stars) are just a few of the changes, let us know what you're seeing.

Follow these directions to download the updated NHL 16 rosters:
  • In the NHL 16 main menu, select (Customize)
  • In the Customize section, select (Roster)
  • In the Roster section, select (Active Rosters)
  • In the Active Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by ‘Date & Time’ under EA SPORTS NHL Official Rosters.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 AdamJones113 @ 03/02/16 06:28 PM
Good job, EA.

# 2 NinthFall @ 03/02/16 07:25 PM
I immediately started a new season with Florida Panthers (hail them btw), but I'm having issues with CAP. If I want to keep salary cap on, the system has to adjust the players salaries in a stupid way and they no longer emulate real life salaries.

# 3 brandon27 @ 03/03/16 07:36 AM
Wow, that was quick.

# 4 TheFish @ 03/03/16 10:54 AM
Very Nice work EA, just noticed oliver kylington flames prospect playing for stockton, scan and picture has been added to the game, any others people have noticed?

# 5 brandon27 @ 03/03/16 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFish
Very Nice work EA, just noticed oliver kylington flames prospect playing for stockton, scan and picture has been added to the game, any others people have noticed?

I noticed that Dylan Larkin now as a picture in the game, not sure about a face scan for his player model though

# 6 redsoxfan31 @ 03/03/16 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I noticed that Dylan Larkin now as a picture in the game, not sure about a face scan for his player model though
Auston Matthews of the ZSC Lions has a portrait too! Good thing considering he may be #1 overall pick and I also noticed that Frank Vatrano of the Bruins has a portrait now too

# 7 azy19 @ 03/04/16 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
Auston Matthews of the ZSC Lions has a portrait too! Good thing considering he may be #1 overall pick and I also noticed that Frank Vatrano of the Bruins has a portrait now too
That was added 2 updates ago also including a portrait for Leafs prospect William Nylander.

# 8 DJ @ 03/04/16 06:04 PM
Going to start my Avs Be A GM over since they made a couple of moves and I was less than 10 games into my season.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.