Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Amazon has posted some MLB The Show 16 Conquest and Battle Royale details. We should see a trailer and a Twitch stream during the week. For now, post your thoughts!

Battle Royale Mode
The ultimate high-stakes Diamond Dynasty experience, this mode challenges users to take a drafted squad through a single-player, online tournament. Each win will bring a new set of rewards closer, but only the best players will stand the Battle Royale test.

ShowTime
Experience baseball's most epic plays like never before. ShowTime takes critical in-game Road To The Show moments and slows them down to give you maximum control. Make Gold Glove plays and come through in the clutch with this empowering tool that allows finer, more focused user control.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Denzel Washington @ 03/07/16 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewochs615
This is true but even when people do that I see them get ripped to shreds.
Usually because their posts are based off incorrect assumptions

# 82 Benz87 @ 03/07/16 10:32 AM
I'll most likely try battle royale, as it sounds like a good way to earn DD content free. I'm unsure what logic is being used by those calling this mode a "money grab". It doesn't cost anything to play, and allows players to earn DD content without spending money. Therefore being opposite of a "money grab."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 83 Denzel Washington @ 03/07/16 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
I'll most likely try battle royale, as it sounds like a good way to earn DD content free. I'm unsure what logic is being used by those calling this mode a "money grab". It doesn't cost anything to play, and allows players to earn DD content without spending money. Therefore being opposite of a "money grab."

Everything pertaining to DD is bad to them. They feel threatened by it.

# 84 CubFan23 @ 03/07/16 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsionXBL
I did see the fact sheet for Online Franchise! It was awesome!

1) Online Play Stabilized
2) Score Posts fixed
3) Remains untouched for 3 years
In the live franchise stream last week, Ramone said they focused this year on offline franchise, he mentioned how many players play each, online/offline franchise, offline had a significantly more, i wanna say online had like 55,000 and offline was something like 400,000. Something in that neighborhood

# 85 Mercury112491 @ 03/07/16 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzel Washington
They should voice those concerns with some substance and intelligence.

This forum is also slanted towards the "traditional" gaming experience so it's also not accurate to depict the forum how you are.

From now on we'll all use your posts as an example of how to post. As they are truly a beacon of substance and intelligence.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.