Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

EA mentioned last week, the Oakmont Country Club was going through the certification process and would arrive soon for Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR fans.

Today they have revealed the course is scheduled to arrive tomorrow for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. No other details were revealed. If we get anything else, we will update this post.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 C.J.S. @ 03/07/16 06:03 PM
it's getting better

# 2 Flightwhite24 @ 03/07/16 06:20 PM
Very nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 3 DukesofHazzard @ 03/07/16 07:39 PM
Wish they could add an update that adds rain and windier conditions. Maybe add more to career mode like tiger woods 14

# 4 Lafayette @ 03/07/16 08:32 PM
This game only get's better as they update it and the career simulated rounds are great way to play and get through tournaments faster.

# 5 MrArlingtonBeach @ 03/07/16 09:54 PM
I really hope Oakmont gets integrated into Career Mode...maybe rotating with Chambers Bay for the US Open.

# 6 silver281gt @ 03/10/16 04:12 PM
I haven't played in a while, Have all the other new coarse been put into career mode? And if so will i have to restart mine or will they be there.

# 7 tc020791 @ 03/10/16 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
I haven't played in a while, Have all the other new coarse been put into career mode? And if so will i have to restart mine or will they be there.

They're all there and you do not have to restart, it was quite sweet, nice job EA [emoji1360]

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.