Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

IGN has posted another MLB The Show 16 livestream (archive here). This one features Ramone and Lance going over the Conquest and Battle Royale modes. Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 econoodle @ 03/11/16 09:07 AM
I assume Greg Bird didnt get a face scan? Didn't look like him at all.
If allthe rooks who debuted last year dont have a face scan that wont bode well for the Yanks as they had the most debuts in the MLB last year.

# 62 TattooedEvil @ 03/12/16 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogdan
In my opinion, the mode looks like a variation on the board game Risk. If you're not familiar with it, there are numerous free online clones as well as mobile apps where you can learn to play. Instead of armies, MLB the Show has "fans" which are used to conquer adjacent tiles. The goal is to gain as many tiles as possible.
ya you'll wanna take over the whole North America....for ppl that really dont know the strategy of Risk (cuz thats exactly what the style is) youll wanna stack your fan population on the outsides of your territory. There is no point to have 5 million fans in the middle because teams wont attack there. Also, if you lose a lot like the devs did on the stream youll basically wanna retreat and make a strong core of probably 4-5 tiles instead of being so spread out and being vulnerable. I know a ton of ppl are gonna get greedy and try to grow too fast and get completely torn up too. Trial by error is gonna be big for ppl that have never played Risk type games

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.