Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Check out the latest MLB The Show 16 trailer featuring the new graphical improvements coming to the game this year.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ARMORALLL @ 03/14/16 09:16 PM
I don't understand why people are so obsessed about players bodies! Go play wwe if you're that hung up about the muscles on some character or how fat someone looks. They look fine. David Ortiz looks totally different from Jose Bautista.

# 62 Drew127 @ 03/14/16 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORALLL
I don't understand why people are so obsessed about players bodies! Go play wwe if you're that hung up about the muscles on some character or how fat someone looks. They look fine. David Ortiz looks totally different from Jose Bautista.
No room for opinions here, if you don't like it get out! The Show needs to be more like a Trump rally, no?

# 63 mpulse24 @ 03/14/16 10:01 PM
Getting to see the PBR at work up close like that really makes all the difference. The game looks as gorgeous as ever! Hopefully we will be able to see sunlight reflecting and shining off of objects from the batters box as the sun goes down.

# 64 takki @ 03/14/16 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
No room for opinions here, if you don't like it get out! The Show needs to be more like a Trump rally, no?
More like incessant whining. Especially when a little research would reveal that the dev team has stated that it would take a massive amount of work, having to completely redo all the animations.

# 65 jw9036 @ 03/14/16 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencollarbaseball
No sunflower seeds on the dugout floor!?! This game is so unrealistic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MLB 15 THE SHOW DUGOUT FLOOR

# 66 Lovesports @ 03/14/16 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
They'd have to redo almost all of the animations.
Maybe they can just rework the current body types and put more effort into things like stomachs, uniform sizes etc. Body types are crap compared to the rest of the game, in fact it's the worst aspect of the game.

# 67 Lovesports @ 03/14/16 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORALLL
I don't understand why people are obsessed about a scoreboard in the right field or the dugout chairs being the wrong color etc. Body types are pretty damn important considering it's what you see 100% of the time you play the game vs something you might catch a glimpse of once every few games. Priorities are off for sure

# 68 Cowboy008 @ 03/14/16 11:14 PM
Looks like we get a stream tomorrow. Someone asked Ramone and he said Tuesday.

# 69 dran1984 @ 03/14/16 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takki
More like incessant whining. Especially when a little research would reveal that the dev team has stated that it would take a massive amount of work, having to completely redo all the animations.
Sharing an opinion is not whining. We are all different. We all have likes and dislikes. We all have things we find important and things we couldn't care less about. In a forum like this not everyone is going to agree on what they want to see improved or what is important to them in the game. The more SCEA improves in the game there are still things that are going to need to be addressed. People sharing opinions are not whining as you call it. It's called the free exchange of ideas and that is allowed to happen on a forum discussing a game. No one is bashing THE SHOW or the devs.

This is not just referring to the animations either. I have noticed almost every time someone offers a differing opinion on a topic someone almost always comes back with a remark meant to be-little the idea. It's okay to have differing opinions.

# 70 decga @ 03/15/16 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Lmao no matter what they do someone will always get on here and crap on what they didn't do........really sad u have to get on here and read the most negative garbage no matter what they do to the game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Its okay.... They will spend there money on the game and enjoy too..

# 71 R9NALD9 @ 03/15/16 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Nice to see peripheral elements have updated graphics, but man I don't see myself spending much time staring at the outfield statues or bullpen telephones. More interested in improvements to grass and player models.
Agreed. Thought the game does look beautiful...would've rather preferred they worked on player models and the grass and dirt needs a SERIOUS upgrade imo.

# 72 PVarck31 @ 03/15/16 01:57 AM
Geez guys. Come on. It's okay to not like certain aspects of the game. Calling people whiners or trolls for wanting improved player models is ridiculous.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the game. As long as they express it constructively then there is no issue. Just because you don't think something needs attention or is a big deal doesn't mean those things aren't important to others.

# 73 Dr.Livingdead @ 03/15/16 02:32 AM
Does anybody know why the white on batting gloves, cleats, or arm sleeves is so dark? It's almost gray and only looks white during day games.

# 74 sva91 @ 03/15/16 03:15 AM
Why are people on here so quick to criticize other people's opinions? If there's ever a time to give your opinion on graphics, it would be in a "graphics thread". Anyway, pbr looks great, but I'd have to agree, it seems like something we would hardly ever notice. Maybe I'm wrong, but I wish they use resources for grass/dirt/plater models.

And yes, I know there are reasons for allocating resources to one thing over another, but that's just my opinion. More jerseys would also be great. I play with 90s rosters a lot, a few more 90s era jerseys would be nice. Looking forward to stream. Please add some expos jerseys and Stros 96 unis!! Hopefully we'll see pbr on grass and dirt on tomorrow's stream.

# 75 mlb08 @ 03/15/16 04:04 AM
Player models are still off. Rather have all players faces and body over stadium upgrades..

# 76 Lovesports @ 03/15/16 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb08
Player models are still off. Rather have all players faces and body over stadium upgrades..
+1

Hopefully next year

# 77 Cubfan @ 03/15/16 08:31 AM
Looking good and these next two weeks need to hurry the hell up.

# 78 Dynasty Legend 99 @ 03/15/16 08:55 AM
This looks absolutely amazing.

# 79 Dolenz @ 03/15/16 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Looks like we get a stream tomorrow. Someone asked Ramone and he said Tuesday.

Cool. I need more streams.

# 80 Impetuous65 @ 03/15/16 11:00 AM
The environment is top notch, but the player graphics especially the eyes are somewhat of an "eyesore" no pun intended. Everything in the environment screams "NEW" and the players scream "OLD".

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.