Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Check out the latest MLB The Show 16 trailer featuring the new Showtime feature coming to the game this year.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DGuinta1 @ 03/21/16 06:13 PM
I'll check it out, though don't know how much I like. Anyways I am ready! Can't wait to another great year of The Show!

# 22 Hockeynut99 @ 03/21/16 06:45 PM
Not feeling that. But still looks good.

# 23 extremeskins04 @ 03/21/16 07:55 PM
Will never use this. Just screams "The Bigs" arcade to me, but if people use it to make the game fun for them, then that's cool.

# 24 Tomba @ 03/21/16 08:48 PM
OH man this video turned me around BIGTIME

showtime on pitching reminds me of a remix of the pro yakuu spirits mechanic where you FELT like you were in control

Still NOT utterly convinced by the grass at all

# 25 Trackball @ 03/21/16 09:44 PM
I'm glad it's here, but I'm also glad I can turn it off.

I'm all about options, options, options.

The more options in a game, the better (especially Gradius).

It's why I got into this series, even though I'm not a baseball fan--I can customize it to my liking.

And through The Show, I gained a new appreciation for the great sport of baseball.

# 26 MrOldboy @ 03/22/16 12:49 AM
I never really realized since showtime didn't seem like something I'd like to use a lot, but for pitching can you throw a ball or is it locked to the zone? If I'm throwing a breaking ball I'd want to pin point it just off the plate or maybe in the dirt. Same with high fastballs. Whenever I've seen it shown it's always in the zone and the XY coordinate lines seem to be locked to the strike zone.

# 27 Dynasty Legend 99 @ 03/22/16 01:30 AM
The game looks more lifelike than I could ever have imagined... 6 DAYS

# 28 myghty @ 03/22/16 03:44 AM
Ramone looked like a priest with his shirt buttoned all the way up to his chin.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.