Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

MLB The Show 16 server update #2 is scheduled to arrive early in the morning, according to Ramone. Check out the details in the above image, or check out his Tweet here.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RLebron12 @ 04/05/16 07:51 PM
Glad some things are getting patched and fixed, kinda sucks about not being able to feed your DD player cards you can't sell though..I mean what good is a common card that's locked into my collection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 Rig @ 04/06/16 12:23 AM
I cringe when I see no fix for the hit and run glitch in DD and online play.

# 3 TattooedEvil @ 04/06/16 05:09 AM
Can someone explain why in the world so many people are outraged over #3? I have no clue what it means.

# 4 Shakedowncapo @ 04/06/16 05:54 AM
If they were gonna pull that bull**** with #3, they should have done so before the game came out so people would know not to lock their collections so early.

This needs to be changed back.

# 5 Microsoft_Works @ 04/06/16 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedEvil
Can someone explain why in the world so many people are outraged over #3? I have no clue what it means.
What most people were doing is completing many teams collections for having 25 people from the same team, or the entire team. And then feeding most of those players into their DD created player for the conquest Embody missions.

Two birds one stone kinda thing.

# 6 42 @ 04/06/16 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
If they were gonna pull that bull**** with #3, they should have done so before the game came out so people would know not to lock their collections so early.

This needs to be changed back.

Updated...

# 7 Kingfelix518 @ 04/06/16 08:45 AM
Does anybody know if there going to fix player card minor league stats. It won't show there stats in franchise mode of any minor league player. It will just show 0 because they haven't played a mlb game. Please help

# 8 HypoLuxa13 @ 04/06/16 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfelix518
Does anybody know if there going to fix player card minor league stats. It won't show there stats in franchise mode of any minor league player. It will just show 0 because they haven't played a mlb game. Please help
You probably want to post this over on the ShowNation bug reporting thread if you feel like it needs to be patched. This thread here is in regards to server side updates, not franchise mode.

# 9 OhDaesu19 @ 04/06/16 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Updated...

So they do not address the connection failed issue that is plaguing all online modes?

# 10 jb12780 @ 04/06/16 02:10 PM
Why was the decision made to triple the amount of innings needed to unlock the gold conquer and command rewards?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 11 Brandwin @ 04/06/16 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Why was the decision made to triple the amount of innings needed to unlock the gold conquer and command rewards?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that is pretty crazy and so is the not being able to feed cards. Kind of makes me not want to grind conquest mode. THose who grinded the first week got the benefits but because I didn't, I am not behind the 8ball.

# 12 bluestreak10 @ 04/06/16 04:38 PM
The game now crashes for me after daily login... >__>

# 13 Stolm @ 04/06/16 04:41 PM
Game is basically unplayable now, unless I disconnect from the internet.

Menu to menu, card collection, anything where there is any server-talk is taking an inordinate amount of time to complete.

Guess the update needs an update.

# 14 bluestreak10 @ 04/06/16 07:41 PM
Update to my following post.. after cleaning the disk, and waiting 2hours it finally worked.. Kinda slow lowing past the daily log in though.. Hope they fix this. I'm riding a 20 game hitting streak in the majors.. lol

# 15 mikeq672 @ 04/06/16 07:47 PM
Just when you think the servers couldnt get any slower...

Welcome to MLB Server Error 16

I love this game, they do such a good job every year on the actual game, but the server problems year after year are getting really old, like get someone in there that has a clue and can fix this.

# 16 DylPickle23 @ 04/06/16 08:09 PM
Decided to time how long it takes from the time I hit start until the time I am able to load into DD.Attachment 118828

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

# 17 cktheproblem @ 04/06/16 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylPickle23
Decided to time how long it takes from the time I hit start until the time I am able to load into DD.Attachment 118828

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
lol I thought about doing that earlier, sounds about right. I feel for them (the devs) though, with Conquest, Battle Royale, the Captain Stores, and all the different Missions and stuff the servers have a lot more to process this year than past years.

It is frustrating, but at least when it works, it works. These people care, it'll get better sooner than later.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

# 18 jm2054 @ 04/06/16 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cktheproblem
lol I thought about doing that earlier, sounds about right. I feel for them (the devs) though, with Conquest, Battle Royale, the Captain Stores, and all the different Missions and stuff the servers have a lot more to process this year than past years.

It is frustrating, but at least when it works, it works. These people care, it'll get better sooner than later.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
Not an exuse at all. They have been making this game for years and should know they need more servers and better stability. I love this game and dev team but whoever pis pin charge of servers should have been fired years ago.
This pis literally the only game ive ever played with servers issues this bad.
Madden has way more packed in MUT and more players never a server issue.
Shooters never have a serve issue. Hell 2k who has bad servers still are yeats ahead of SCEA it is completely unacceptable that a week in to release the game is literally unplayable from 6pm to midnight eastern. (Games literally wont count if you can even get to them)
There is no excuse for this other then they are either to cheap to get more and better servers or the people in charge of it have no clue what they are doing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

# 19 Benz87 @ 04/06/16 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Not an exuse at all. They have been making this game for years and should know they need more servers and better stability. I love this game and dev team but whoever pis pin charge of servers should have been fired years ago.
This pis literally the only game ive ever played with servers issues this bad.
Madden has way more packed in MUT and more players never a server issue.
Shooters never have a serve issue. Hell 2k who has bad servers still are yeats ahead of SCEA it is completely unacceptable that a week in to release the game is literally unplayable from 6pm to midnight eastern. (Games literally wont count if you can even get to them)
There is no excuse for this other then they are either to cheap to get more and better servers or the people in charge of it have no clue what they are doing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Careful, i've seen others get banned for voicing this grievance.

# 20 SwedishTouch76 @ 04/06/16 10:51 PM
It just literally took me almost 2 mins to get into the game and I'm just playing Offline franchise

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.