Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

MLB The Show 16 patch 1.03 is coming soon, as the team continues to track server issues, including the dreaded "Challenge Failed" error many users have seen since release of the game.

Also of note, the first MLB The Show 16 roster update is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Check out the official post from Twitter, below.

UPDATE: (4-13) Extended Server Maintenance 4/13 Wednesday from 3am-6am PST.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HustlinOwl @ 04/13/16 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
If the developing team needs so many patches each year, why not just push the game to a later date instead of this because sooner or later the loyal fans are gonna stop being so loyal. This is a problem every year, I understand the notion that no game is gonna be perfect but I mean every year there's server issues, game play issues, uniform issues, same issues every year.
they are bound by the licensed sports see NBA and NFL same thing they want their games out

# 22 yyhy89 @ 04/13/16 10:08 AM
Guess that 3-6am PST time frame ran over?

# 23 bigmike0077 @ 04/13/16 10:29 AM
Just a quick question to my franchise players out there

My main issue has been with carry-over saves, i have it saved one day after i won my first world series in year 4, when i carry over from that date, the game crashes everytime while signing players in the offseason.

now some people said to just do the offseason in 15, and then carry over in S/T, and the morale thing will eventually correct it self, which is great, but my personal problem now is i run into a problem in 15, where Either Bryce harper or Matt Harvey both go unsigned lol, and that kind of kills it for me having one of them sit in the free agent pool lol

Any suggesitons? or Maybe this patch will adress the carry over issue to where, i can do the offseason in 16, and the logic in this game will get those guys signed

# 24 BrandH @ 04/13/16 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb08
Would be nice if daily roster applies to season, franchise and road to the show.
What sense would that make? Those modes aren't in line with what a current player is doing for that day. They are like their own separate worlds where players progress and make their own stats. So the Inside Edge info wouldn't match. Saying that I could see in the future they bring the Inside Edge boosts in to those modes if it isn't too hard to have the mode itself formulate its own matchup rating.

# 25 gocubsgo @ 04/13/16 12:13 PM
Any word on official rosters update?

# 26 baconbits11 @ 04/13/16 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedEvil
dont say that.....we wouldnt get the real rosters til like ASB then and by the time ur franchise actually gets going ud be getting info for the next years game haha! loyal fans arent gonna go anywhere cuz they are more then likely big baseball fans and theres no other ship to jump to.
Yeah don't say that, The Show used to come out first week of March, now it's the last week. How much later do you want it?

# 27 HypoLuxa13 @ 04/13/16 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubsgo
Any word on official rosters update?
I just logged on, no prompt, and when I saved the latest Live Roster, it had not changed. So no roster update yet. Probably running behind after their server maintenance ran about twice as long as they planned. I think it is cool they are pushing a roster update now, though, instead of waiting until next Monday.

# 28 jb12780 @ 04/13/16 12:33 PM
Rosters are up.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 29 HypoLuxa13 @ 04/13/16 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Rosters are up.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
ah, I missed it by just a few minutes. Going to check it out now.

# 30 combatcop @ 04/13/16 12:41 PM
Cannot play DD,franchise or live roster game.....servers down. probably for the patch installation

# 31 RLebron12 @ 04/13/16 01:28 PM
Has anybody else noticed with the new patch it doesn't always show HR distance??? I just got two HR's in my season mode and it didn't tell me either of their distances! That's disappointing cause they were both moon shots and I was really trying to see the distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 32 HypoLuxa13 @ 04/13/16 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Has anybody else noticed with the new patch it doesn't always show HR distance??? I just got two HR's in my season mode and it didn't tell me either of their distances! That's disappointing cause they were both moon shots and I was really trying to see the distance

Patch? Did it drop in the last few minutes? I thought today was server maintenance and roster update?

# 33 RLebron12 @ 04/13/16 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Patch? Did it drop in the last few minutes? I thought today was server maintenance and roster update?

Well I guess I just said patch since it said that in the thread, but what ever it is I've never not seen my HR distance until now

# 34 shegotgame @ 04/13/16 05:30 PM
I hope this patch (or one that is soon to come) fixes Dynamic Difficulty so that it updates as it should.

# 35 Eman5805 @ 04/13/16 06:07 PM
Where is this Trevor Story guy at? I tried to play a Rockies game in the daily game thing and don't see him anywhere. Is he still in the AAA there?

# 36 vegasmike @ 04/13/16 10:23 PM
hopefully the patch will fix team stats for online ranked games? where you can track how your stats is with each team you have used. and hopefully change the flags in progressive field which have 3 united states flags.

# 37 DylPickle23 @ 04/13/16 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Where is this Trevor Story guy at? I tried to play a Rockies game in the daily game thing and don't see him anywhere. Is he still in the AAA there?
He's on the MLB team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.