Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Thanks to everyone who helped, going back to last year. Amazing team effort and I hope everyone enjoys them. Thanks as always to Knight for putting this thing together all these years. Thanks to all the face guys led by Willard, Motown, Drsublime, Teeds, and new addition Bigpoppawilly amongst others. Also thanks to WTNY for the work done last year on this set. Everyone involved did a great job.

We will update these reguarly and Willard and his guys will also release a Hybrid version so watch for that. Keep following me here and on twitter for info on updated versions.

Psn-Ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM V1

All errors should be reported in this thread.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 tonybologna @ 04/19/16 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixTN
On PS4, the files are tied to your account.
Yeah, redsox4evur confirmed this to me a few posts back.

# 182 TarHeelPhenom @ 04/19/16 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
The CPU will have to trim the roster to 25 active players, so yes, if you don't manually do it, they will alter the lineups.

So basically 25 man roster and add 15 after Spring Training or 40 man roster and remove 15 after Spring Training?

# 183 kcsalx @ 04/19/16 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Yeah, redsox4evur confirmed this to me a few posts back.
I'll post the offline ps3 roster on this thread tomorrow by 10. am est

# 184 PPerfect_CJ @ 04/19/16 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
So basically 25 man roster and add 15 after Spring Training or 40 man roster and remove 15 after Spring Training?
Yep. Either way, you'll have to do a bit of work. It's just a preference thing. Still haven't decided how I want to go about it, yet.

# 185 Godgers12 @ 04/19/16 11:08 PM
Some players have the wrong stats. Is there any fix for this?

# 186 Bballman360 @ 04/19/16 11:33 PM
I still don't get why the computer alters every team you don't control so much. Using the 25 man right one I load the franchise it alters every team's line up and rotation I don't control from day one of spring training. I just decided to control all 30 teams using the method that was posted by Houston owl. Not the way I wanted to control my franchise but I guess it will have to work.

# 187 zINCUBUSz @ 04/19/16 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballman360
I still don't get why the computer alters every team you don't control so much. Using the 25 man right one I load the franchise it alters every team's line up and rotation I don't control from day one of spring training. I just decided to control all 30 teams using the method that was posted by Houston owl. Not the way I wanted to control my franchise but I guess it will have to work.
Where is Houston owl's post I'd love to read it

# 188 Bballman360 @ 04/19/16 11:50 PM
It's a sticky on top of the main mlb the show forum. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-control.html

# 189 scooterperpetual @ 04/20/16 03:02 AM
I already started my franchise with the V1 rosters would it be worth it to restart with the v1.5 rosters or would it not make a big difference?

# 190 Gosens6 @ 04/20/16 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
I already started my franchise with the V1 rosters would it be worth it to restart with the v1.5 rosters or would it not make a big difference?
The corrections made from v 1 to 1.5 are pretty big. Worth the restart if you ask me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

# 191 scooterperpetual @ 04/20/16 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
The corrections made from v 1 to 1.5 are pretty big. Worth the restart if you ask me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Alright thanks! Luckily I mainly only played spring training to fine tune dynamic difficulty.

# 192 The Kid 24 @ 04/20/16 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballman360
Yeah I've set everything to manual in the mode specific settings. It will keep everything intacked for the teams I control. The teams that are controlled by the cpu it changes everything.
So after all that you're still having troubles?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

# 193 The Kid 24 @ 04/20/16 08:24 AM
Quote:
You have to manually add the 15 other guys on the 40 man roster before advancing past spring training or else the CPU will mess with the lineups.
Is this new this year?

In previous versions if you had 25 man rosters everything stayed how you set it.

# 194 PPerfect_CJ @ 04/20/16 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Is this new this year?

In previous versions if you had 25 man rosters everything stayed how you set it.

I may be wrong, man. I haven't messed with it too much because I've been waiting for the best roster to start my franchise. I just figured if you didn't add the 15, the CPU would do it for you and could possibly rearrange your lineups by calling up a better player. Hopefully, someone further into it can give us a definite answer. Sorry if I confused you. Guess I may have even confused myself. Lol!

# 195 TarHeelPhenom @ 04/20/16 10:02 AM
Also, is there a guide to show which guys should be placed on the 49 man for each team? I want to put the right guys on each teams 40 man.

# 196 The Kid 24 @ 04/20/16 10:14 AM
Quote:
I may be wrong, man. I haven't messed with it too much because I've been waiting for the best roster to start my franchise. I just figured if you didn't add the 15, the CPU would do it for you and could possibly rearrange your lineups by calling up a better player. Hopefully, someone further into it can give us a definite answer. Sorry if I confused you. Guess I may have even confused myself. Lol!
No problem bro!

I have a few more rosters to fix tonight then Im diving into my Franchise so I'll be able to test it out.

# 197 scobes15 @ 04/20/16 10:17 AM
Why is every created/newly added player from Central Region/Missouri?

# 198 countryboy @ 04/20/16 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobes15
Why is every created/newly added player from Central Region/Missouri?
It is bug.

It is being fixed in Version 2 of the rosters.

# 199 Bballman360 @ 04/20/16 10:22 AM
What exactly I am experiencing is after fixing the lineups on Ridin's 25 roster and starting a franchise up with that roster, the comprise takes all the lineups and rotations that I do not control and alters them basically back to where the were originally. For instance a big glaring issue is that the mets have wright leading off. Also I play as the royals and for 2 of the lineups it changes them so vain leads of of I don't actually control the royals. It does this right at the beginning of the new franchise before any spring training games. I have everything set to manual on the mode specific options.

# 200 scobes15 @ 04/20/16 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
It is bug.

It is being fixed in Version 2 of the rosters.
Very cool. Any idea when V2 will be released?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.