Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA 2K16 patch #6 is scheduled to arrive for PlayStation 4 users within the next 48 hours, so keep you eyes out for it. Xbox One users will have to wait a while longer, but no ETA has been given. Patch notes typically arrive as the patches drop.

This post will get an update as more information comes in.

Source - Ronnie

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King_B_Mack @ 05/02/16 02:57 PM
Wow a patch in May? I ain't complaining but man that's surprising news.

# 2 cool318 @ 05/02/16 03:15 PM
Please update the coaches.

# 3 Jrocc23 @ 05/02/16 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Wow a patch in May? I ain't complaining but man that's surprising news.

Very surprising. Has to be something not that big but requires a patch right? If it's not, I'll be even more surprised.

# 4 iTofu @ 05/02/16 03:50 PM
It'd be hilarious if break starter was nerfed. lmao

That would seriously change Pro-Am and RTTF.

# 5 jeebs9 @ 05/02/16 04:18 PM
I just saw the twit and ran here. I'm pretty it's to fix other things not game play. Unless they are going to make a huge fix to the transition game (which many people have gone on and on about in MY Team and other modes) Or maybe it's to Nerf the cut button). You never know.

# 6 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 05/02/16 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTofu

Lmao bro seriously this would change my whole online experience

# 7 King_B_Mack @ 05/02/16 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
There rumours of 99 glitches with all the badges; if this is reality, then I guess that's what this would be for. Wonder if they've finally fixed compression pants for myplayers.

Time to give up on that dream. I've accepted that this will just never be fixed. After last year when they "fixed" it for like 20 minutes and never addressed it again when people asked questions about it, I thought for sure it'd be ready to go this year. Nope, once again it wasn't in the game from jump. Then they "fixed" it again for like 15-20 minutes that compression pants were in but disappeared with no explanation and they just ignored all questions about it since. The compression pants for MyCareer players dream is over. I don't even play the mode any more. Just player lock in MyLeague.

# 8 Hustle Westbrook @ 05/02/16 05:44 PM
Apparently, it has gameplay improvements as well. Interesting...

# 9 Jrocc23 @ 05/02/16 06:22 PM
I am just hoping they don't change too much. And I definitely wish this patch doesn't mess up my movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTofu

You might be onto something. The RTTF tournament will be starting soon so they might want to nerf that.

# 10 Hopsin @ 05/02/16 06:26 PM
I hope they nerf speed boosting. I know it's a pipe dream but it's soooo annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 11 Futurestyl3 @ 05/02/16 06:58 PM
patch #6 is now available for download on PS4, it is 2.4 GBS

# 12 scottyp180 @ 05/02/16 06:58 PM
A couple months back there was talk from the developers about working on a way to "fix" Curry to play more like his real life self and they mentioned possibly adding a special patch specifically for him. I can't remember if this was something that would be addressed in a patch for 2k16 or if this was part of the development for 2k17 but perhaps it will be included in this patch.

# 13 dabeavs541 @ 05/02/16 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurestyl3
patch #6 is now available for download on PS4, it is 2.4 GBS
He's right, mines just popped up when I tried to boot my game.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.