Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Not mentioned in the latest NBA 2K16 patch notes, Steph Curry received a boost in his range and off the dribble shooting. This boost was added in the patch, not a roster update.

Steph dropped 40 last night on the Blazers, including an NBA record 17 in overtime, giving the Warriors a commanding 3 games to 1 series lead.

NOTE: Curry is injured in the most recent roster update, but should be available again very soon.

Quote:
@StephenCurry30 is simply amazing. Btw, If you haven't noticed, Steph got some love with his range and off dribble shooting in patch 6.

Source - Mike Wang

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 05/10/16 08:02 AM
No we haven't noticed he's been injured lol

# 2 Don Jon @ 05/10/16 09:01 AM
Yea... The game changes for me every time I load it up with an Internet connection, so I definetly would not have noticed this just by playing.

# 3 SpeedyClaxton @ 05/10/16 10:08 AM
offtopic but really Curry doesn't look like himself at all, i mean he never had this Damon Wayans haircut and yet somehow in game he have it

# 4 tripleh1142 @ 05/10/16 10:09 AM
Does this apply to all versions of steph in MYteam?

# 5 XxSpiritHunterX @ 05/10/16 03:49 PM
I went to test this in freestyle practice. His shot meter starts to go up when you pass the center logo on the Warriors court. It may be possible to get a green release from very deep now, but only with Curry. This is a little scary for online.

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk

# 6 jeebs9 @ 05/10/16 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX
I went to test this in freestyle practice. His shot meter starts to go up when you pass the center logo on the Warriors court. It may be possible to get a green release from very deep now, but only with Curry. This is a little scary for online.

That's does sound Curry like. I can't wait to see this kind of play online. I just wonder will user catch on. I had to tell a user that Mo-buckets can shoot from 3's

# 7 snocone @ 05/10/16 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX

Sounds sim, unfortunately. I mean, it is probably a good representation of what he is like in real life, but it can easily become degenerate in a videogame. Its an interesting balance

# 8 stowie @ 05/10/16 06:57 PM
It's very true, Steph is fun to play with ... but not fun to play against. This was the video I saw that had me running to the AH and buying a Steph card in MyTEAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIzRUTqAp2U

# 9 BA2929 @ 05/10/16 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stowie
It's very true, Steph is fun to play with ... but not fun to play against.
Well, at least you know how real NBA teams feel like now.

Talk about sim!

# 10 iTofu @ 05/10/16 08:49 PM
So this range boost was also applied to the MVP '15 Steph Curry card? The video seemed to indicate it does, but figured I'd ask anyway.

# 11 Hustle Westbrook @ 05/10/16 09:06 PM
I'm confused. Why would this be in a patch and not in the regular roster updates?

# 12 ZoneSix @ 05/10/16 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
offtopic but really Curry doesn't look like himself at all, i mean he never had this Damon Wayans haircut and yet somehow in game he have it
i really understand how 2k can't get these a lot of these dudes' appearances right.

# 13 stowie @ 05/11/16 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTofu
So this range boost was also applied to the MVP '15 Steph Curry card? The video seemed to indicate it does, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Yup, that is one I purchased from the AH. I've also read that the current Steph can also bomb from deeeeep.

# 14 Strangerstake @ 05/11/16 12:47 AM
Im playing a myleague with superstars and legends, and i control team usa(current top level stars) and curry (grew to 99 from 97, 99 std/mov 3) is absolutely nuts
He can hit standing and moving threes easily from just a step or two from the logo, after patch 6, i went 11-19 and 12-26 from 3s with him.
Most of the misses were just bad contested shots, when hes open he barely misses with a good release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 15 NFLfan80 @ 05/11/16 10:30 AM
So this patch carries over to my franchise my mode which I already have in progress?

# 16 jyod21 @ 05/11/16 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Isn't Damon Wayans bald?

# 17 SpeedyClaxton @ 05/11/16 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyod21
Isn't Damon Wayans bald?
Mistaken him for Shawn Wayans lol

# 18 NFLfan80 @ 05/11/16 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
So this patch carries over to my franchise my mode which I already have in progress?
Help anyone?

# 19 NFLfan80 @ 05/12/16 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
Help anyone?
Can anyone answer?

# 20 MoneyOvaHuds @ 05/12/16 12:05 PM
You could have been tried this out instead steady asking people. It's not hard to boot up the game and shoot a shot

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.