Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

MLB The Show 16 OSFM roster version #3 is available now in the roster vault.

PSN - Ridindwnkingsley

V3 is a continuation of the base that was used for V2. It features updated transactions and all corections from previous versions as well as the following
  • Glitch free roster base
  • Updated Equipment
  • Updated prospect ratings where needed
  • Additional prospects and minor leaguers
  • SCEA caps from roster updates added
  • SCEA updated ratings from live rosters
  • More international FA (Thanks Ivanhoe)
  • More Face edits
  • Batting stance and pitch motion edits where needed
  • As far as corrections all minor leaguers with career stats replaced and additional birthplaces and age corrections
  • Additional actual FA' such as J.Gomes
  • Stamina and def updates for pitchers and players where needed.
OSFM is always going to be updated with more and more additions. -As far as which version to use, it's user preference. Any version after V2 has the base stat -glitch removed. -As far as the most "complete" the newest will always be the most complete and V3 is on point.

Enjoy.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mperez9 @ 05/14/16 02:14 PM
Good stuff, will check it out later on today!

# 2 Ivanhoe @ 05/14/16 02:37 PM
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but is this the only Glitch Free OSFM roster? I didn't know if v2.5 had issues.

# 3 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/14/16 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhoe
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but is this the only Glitch Free OSFM roster? I didn't know if v2.5 had issues.

All the glitched players should be gone, there is an importing issue with all rosters regarding legends, it's impossible to eliminate it 100% so any roster out now or that comes out will have it, anyone imported over certain legends retains those stats, however with V3 we found a way to minimalist it so it won't affect franchise

# 4 Fiddy @ 05/14/16 03:13 PM
Thanks for the update. Downloading now.

# 5 Ivanhoe @ 05/14/16 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
All the glitched players should be gone, there is an importing issue with all rosters regarding legends, it's impossible to eliminate it 100% so any roster out now or that comes out will have it, anyone imported over certain legends retains those stats, however with V3 we found a way to minimalist it so it won't affect franchise
Ok, thanks. Downloading now...

# 6 Tweeg @ 05/14/16 04:33 PM
Coincidentally, I just noticed all of these minor league guys with tons of career stats in my franchise.

I look forward to grabbing V3 and starting over.

# 7 LittleWall @ 05/14/16 04:34 PM
Does the version help with CPU draft logic and fix the bullpen/bench issue?

# 8 TripleCrown @ 05/14/16 05:29 PM
Great roster Ridinator !! Thx for everything.

By chance, anybody's planning to produce a 40 man roster ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 9 bravesfan1984 @ 05/14/16 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
Great roster Ridinator !! Thx for everything.

By chance, anybody's planning to produce a 40 man roster ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got done editing the 40 man rosters. All players on the 60 day DL have been added to the 40 man, so I'll provide a list of who needs added in when you DL those players. Give me a few and I'll post it.

# 10 bravesfan1984 @ 05/14/16 05:55 PM
Thanks to Ridin for these incredible rosters! I have uploaded a 40 man version with all 60DL & SSPD players on the 40 man. It is under SteveMrshll2

Here is the list of players that need added to the 40 man in franchise when you DL those players:

ATL: Weber, Marksberry, Carbrera, Kelly
MIA: Brice, Flores
WAS: Kieboom
NYM: Nimmo, Alvarez
PHI: Cordero, Featherston, Ramos, Murray

CHC: Acevedo, Soto, Candelario
CIN: Davis, Rodriguez, Somsen, Garrett
MIL: Magnifico, Goforth, Barnes, Reed, Houser
PIT: None
STL: Anna

ARZ: Wagner
COL: Senzatela, Estevez, Oberg
LAD: Cotton, Ramsey, Walters, Thomas, Sierra, Guerrero
SD: Edwards, Hessler
SF: J. Smith

BAL: None
BOS: Jerez, Light
NYY: Rumbelow, Pazos, Campos, Heathcott
TB: Oconner, Bellatti
TOR: Dragmire

CWS: None
CLE: Baker, Merritt
DET: None
KC: Flynn, Bonifacio, Cuthbert, Torres
MIN: None

LAA: Alcantara, Achter, C. Jones
OAK: Muncy, Ravelo, Neal, Alcantara, Nunez, Coulombe
SEA: Guaipe, Rollins
TEX: Sadzeck, Mendez, LeClerc, Kivlehan
HOU: None

# 11 Aims @ 05/14/16 06:45 PM
I noticed starlin Castro height and weight went back to the ps opening day roster 6'0" 190. Version 1 update had him at 6'0" 230, version 2, 2.2, 2.5 and 3 have him at 6'0" 190. I believe he is 6'2" 230. Not sure if any other players got messed up again.

# 12 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/14/16 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aims
I noticed starlin Castro height and weight went back to the ps opening day roster 6'0" 190. Version 1 update had him at 6'0" 230, version 2, 2.2, 2.5 and 3 have him at 6'0" 190. I believe he is 6'2" 230. Not sure if any other players got messed up again.

It's based off the original glitch free base no way to correct that and it has no affect on gameplay and is purely cosmetic, it's a trade off for no glitched stats

# 13 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/15/16 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sslootsky0524
Hello - I was just wondering what the player ratings were based on. For example, Manny Machado's splits better represent his 2015 season (he actually has reverse splits) whereas Conforto on the Mets has splits based more on 2016 stats (severe splits to the extent of needing a platoon partner).

Thanks -

They are Sony ratings

# 14 dherrera1015 @ 05/15/16 03:32 PM
Awesome work! Thank you all once again.

Had a question for you guys, how do y'all go about finding the information for correct players equipment? I was thinking about doing this to update some of the historic CAPS people create here on OS (DrSublime's awesome CAPS) in order to get accurate equipment for all the recent old timers (90's-00's guys most likely). If you'd rather PM me an answer that's cool too. Just want to know the best way to go about in order for it to be time efficient.

# 15 tonybologna @ 05/15/16 03:41 PM
Could someone on PS3 still please grab this OSFM V3 from the vault & post it on the forums to download? Please post it in the Last Gen Rosters section for PS3. Thanks!

# 16 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 05/15/16 04:17 PM
Can you guys fix tigers prospect christin stewart? He is left handed irl but right handed on these rosters.

# 17 legacyme3 @ 05/15/16 05:49 PM
More international FA (Thanks Ivanhoe)

Anyone know who the added ones are?

# 18 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/15/16 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitfan4life1993
Can you guys fix tigers prospect christin stewart? He is left handed irl but right handed on these rosters. Also Their 1st round pick from a few years ago derek hill was b pot and is now d pot?

He is a B on these rosters so not sure what roster you are using

# 19 ShowTyme15 @ 05/15/16 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
He is a B on these rosters so not sure what roster you are using
You wouldn't happen to have a Dustin Antolin CAP laying around would you?

# 20 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/15/16 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You wouldn't happen to have a Dustin Antolin CAP laying around would you?

He is in FA in V3

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.