Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K Sports has announced the addition of 2K StreamCast for the inaugural competitive eSports competition, Road to the Finals, starting May 21. This allows players to spectate NBA 2K16 games both in-progress and once they’re finished, from Xbox One and PS4 consoles.

You’ll be able to hop in live to watch games streamed directly from your console. All Road to the Finals games will also be on-demand once they’ve ended, for you to view whenever you want.

Sixteen teams will be facing off from 10am – 6pm PST to determine the two finalists that will compete for the championship on June 1. You can check out the Road to the Finals bracket here.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 E The Rhymer @ 05/23/16 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
Attachment 120515

Can't say I'm surprised if this is true, lol.

That really does suck tho but tbh why would he do that? Even if they were making a deal with him wouldn't he have gotten even more money for winning (250,000/5>250,000/6) than whatever percentage they promised him for blowing the game. Just doesn't seem like a very good decision to me but whatever.

# 62 Optik @ 05/23/16 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
Attachment 120515

Can't say I'm surprised if this is true, lol.

# 63 Optik @ 05/23/16 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
That really does suck tho but tbh why would he do that? Even if they were making a deal with him wouldn't he have gotten even more money for winning (250,000/5>250,000/6) than whatever percentage they promised him for blowing the game. Just doesn't seem like a very good decision to me but whatever.
If that team is smart they'll now nix the deal and leave him without $42K, without a team and blacklisted for life.

# 64 jeebs9 @ 05/23/16 05:28 PM
I was watching it this weekend. And I think MWang said something great. He said he was afraid that teams would be doing cheesy and unusually things. But he was really happy to see people moving the ball around looking for the second, third, and even the 4th pass.

# 65 jeebs9 @ 05/23/16 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A6_Foul_Out

that's what happens when you change the meta of a game X months into the game cycle.

shameful display of attempting actual E-Sports. in case they forgot, esports isn't simply playing sports video-games.
I'm confused by your post. Do you agree or not?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 66 Hustle Westbrook @ 05/23/16 10:36 PM
Watched a couple games. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. I'm impressed.

# 67 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 05/24/16 10:35 AM
I mean they removed the over effectiveness of break starter like literally right before the big streams lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.