11:26 AM - June 7, 2016 by MMChrisS
EA Sports NHL 17 will feature new ways to play your favorite modes, according to a new blog post.
There are several new additions to already popular modes which are detailed in the blog post:
- EASHL - New EASHL Player Rank System which allows you to earn badges and unlock new customization items.
- EASHL Arena Progression - Start off in a community rink and grow your following and arena into an internationally renowned cathedral.
- Arena Creator - The new arena creator (which is an obvious addition given the above) will feature customization options from the ice surface, goal lights, scoreboards, and arena sounds.
- Team Editor - New editing tools for uniforms, logos, and more.
- Career Definining Moments - From things such as your first goal, first fight, etc. -- you can now look back on these moments in your Be a Pro and other modes to celebrate career milestones.
- HUT Synergy - The most played mode in NHL is introducing an all-new team building system which will challenge you to pair player strengths together to get perks for your roster across lineups.
- HUT Dynamic Sets - Collect sets to unlock rewards, including thematic sets, to constantly build and upgrade your team.
- ECHL - The ECHL is debuting this year with 27 teams, jerseys, and rosters all authentically reproduced.