Home
Super Mega Baseball News Post

Do you want a chance to win a Super Mega Baseball hat?

The folks at MetalHead Studios are offering OS'ers a chance to win either a Sirloins hat (pictured above) or a Super Mega Baseball hat in either black, navy, or grey. You can pick which hat you'd like and pick from one of two sizes: A S/M which runs from 6 7/8 - 7 1/4 or a L/XL which runs from 7 1/4 to 7 5/8.

All you have to do is reply to this post with what you think is your craziest, most unique, most incredible moment in Super Mega Baseball (and Extra Innings on XB1) with an attached screenshot OR a video link.

You must enter by Monday morning, we will be picking the winners later in the day on Monday!

You can enter in two places, either right here on Operation Sports in this post OR you can send us the clip and image via Twitter. You can enter in both places, we promise not to tell anyone!

Its time to dust off your gloves and head back to the ballpark, play a few games of Super Mega Baseball this weekend and share your favorite moments with us for a chance to win a pretty cool hat!

Super Mega Baseball screenshot gallery - Click to view Super Mega Baseball screenshot gallery - Click to view Super Mega Baseball screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Super Mega BaseballReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 5 - View All
Super Mega Baseball Videos
Member Comments
# 1 grismosw @ 06/17/16 12:48 PM
Wish I could have participated! My favorite moments have been some of the games against my 9year old son.

Attached is a screenshot of one of our classic games were he made an epic comeback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.