Home
FIFA 17 News Post

Check out the new FIFA 17 trailer and post your thoughts!

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 06/12/16 04:59 PM
Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh yes

# 2 Gilley @ 06/12/16 06:23 PM
If those are in game graphics...wow wow wow.

# 3 SVCbearcat10 @ 06/12/16 06:34 PM
Looks like no team identities. No matter great the game looks, it will old fast when you go through the motions game after game. I can't wait for the PES reveal. It will not look as good as this, but should nail gameplay much better.

# 4 Crunky @ 06/12/16 06:43 PM
Those graphics look highly detailed but have a cartoony look to them sort of like Uncharted or Assassins Creed maybe its the new engine but I prefer realistic graphics over cartoony anyday even with the details.

# 5 bxphenom7 @ 06/12/16 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
Looks like no team identities. No matter great the game looks, it will old fast when you go through the motions game after game. I can't wait for the PES reveal. It will not look as good as this, but should nail gameplay much better.
I hope PES pushes near MGS quality next year. Can't wait for the reveal too. I still need to see how FIFA plays as well.

# 6 Matt10 @ 06/12/16 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky
Those graphics look highly detailed but have a cartoony look to them sort of like Uncharted or Assassins Creed maybe its the new engine but I prefer realistic graphics over cartoony anyday even with the details.
I was thinking more like Tekken, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

# 7 flo182 @ 06/13/16 07:29 AM
I dont know who makes these FIFA Trailers every year but they alway look the same. The way they introduce the features etc.

I would prefer some different camera angles in the trailers which represent the game in a way we actually play it, these close up shots of players doing some super difficult stuff alway seem so fake :-/

# 8 DBMcGee3 @ 06/13/16 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
What are you basing that on, the 5 milliseconds of gameplay they showed?

# 9 C.J.S. @ 06/14/16 05:41 PM

# 10 KG @ 06/14/16 07:31 PM
You can tell by the way the CPU doesn't close down that it's on an easy level.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.