Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

MLB The Show 16 patch 1.06 is available now. Some of the patch notes have been revealed.
  • Fixed several soft-locks that could occur during online gameplay that would result in a forfeit.
  • Resolved an occasional hard-lock that would occur during the fielding throwing exercise of the Bowman Scout Day.
  • Adjusted pitcher energy in the bullpen menu to match the pre-game pitcher select screen for easier viewing.
  • Corrected the way team logos were being displayed on matte helmets
  • Minor tuning was Made to Mercy Rule logic.
  • Other various bug fixes.
This post will get updated if more notes become available.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Threeebs @ 06/14/16 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Didn't get a chance to check earlier, but in franchise mode did they bring back the pending trade proposals in the pending transactions screen?
Did you get a chance to look yet? no responses on it and I'm curious myself. This is the last thing I want to see get fixed before I purchase...

# 42 sportomatic75 @ 06/14/16 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Didn't get a chance to check earlier, but in franchise mode did they bring back the pending trade proposals in the pending transactions screen?
I wouldn't know since I have yet to see even one trade occur in Franchise and I have the trade slider at 9 too.

# 43 Armor and Sword @ 06/14/16 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by consecutive27
I saw a check swing appeal ruled a strike last night, first one I have seen.
Wow......still waiting for my first one after well over 100 games in franchise played thus far.

# 44 selamon09 @ 06/14/16 02:18 PM
Yea me too!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

# 45 sccavs64 @ 06/14/16 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by consecutive27
I saw a check swing appeal ruled a strike last night, first one I have seen.
WOW! lol won't believe it 'til I see it though, but that's amazing news.

# 46 elbomberoloco @ 06/14/16 03:05 PM
Anyone notice the backup outfielders now jog to backup spot then won't go into sprint mode if the initial player misses the ball? If I have a big lead I'll really stretch for outs just to see how situations play out, so I'll know the players limits. Before I would miss and the backup fielder would be there now they won't go into a full spring till almost to the ball? I do this a lot and it's been more often than a onetime thing...

# 47 tabarnes19_SDS @ 06/14/16 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I wouldn't know since I have yet to see even one trade occur in Franchise and I have the trade slider at 9 too.
What rosters are you using? Are injuries on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

# 48 Factzzz @ 06/14/16 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbomberoloco
Anyone notice the backup outfielders now jog to backup spot then won't go into sprint mode if the initial player misses the ball? If I have a big lead I'll really stretch for outs just to see how situations play out, so I'll know the players limits. Before I would miss and the backup fielder would be there now they won't go into a full spring till almost to the ball? I do this a lot and it's been more often than a onetime thing...
Yeah i noticed that a couple times, ended up giving up an inside the park home run because of it.

# 49 tessl @ 06/14/16 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbomberoloco
Frustrating. I use manage mode and unfortunately I can't yell at them when they get back to the dugout.

# 50 mdstepha @ 06/14/16 05:13 PM
Anyone know when it'll be released for PS3?

# 51 ShowTyme15 @ 06/14/16 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
Did you get a chance to look yet? no responses on it and I'm curious myself. This is the last thing I want to see get fixed before I purchase...
No, haven't had the time. I'm taking in the Dodgers/Dbacks series in AZ. Left my PS4 back in Vegas and won't get to check until late Wednesday or sometime Thursday.

# 52 KBLover @ 06/14/16 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstepha
Probably in a couple days.

That's how 1.05 was. Took a few days before it hit the PS3.

# 53 tonybologna @ 06/14/16 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstepha
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Probably in a couple days.

That's how 1.05 was. Took a few days before it hit the PS3.
Should be released no later than this Friday for PS3. That's normally how it works. 3-5 days after PS4 release we will see it for PS3. I know one of these first 5 patches though released for both systems on the same day.

Patch 1.01 was released upon launch of the game. But, the other 4 patches have not been released for both systems at the same time. Thanks!

# 54 KBLover @ 06/14/16 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I know one of these first 5 patches though released for both systems on the same day.
I think it was 1.03? Maybe 1.04? I believe it was "the baserunning patch".

# 55 jada855 @ 06/15/16 01:02 AM
DRUM ROLL!!! And on the 10th game testing playing Short Stop player lock SHOWTIME SHOWED UP! Even though the option is set to off!

6 patches and a feature that was highly touted remains unfixed! I can't knock the hard work that obviously goes into making this game but sometimes you just got to call it how you see it!

# 56 citybythebay85 @ 06/15/16 04:25 PM
I don't know if it's because of the patch but fielding has been pretty sketchy since it came out.

1.) Had my LF go into a slow-mo fielding animation and field a single by bare-handing it between his legs with his back turned to the infield. This also caused the runner to reach second because it was in slo motion. I have never seen this before.

2.) Just had a popup to the pitcher not have a ball marker on the ground so I had to guess where it was going to land, and it landed at his feet. Then 2 straight throwing errors got the runner to 3rd... on a popup to the pitcher.

What is going on???

# 57 p00p1 @ 06/15/16 04:55 PM
Had the catcher popup with no indicator last week, before the patch.

# 58 CubFan23 @ 06/15/16 06:35 PM
Still no Ivy fix in Wrigley, not a game breaker but just disapointed that something that worked in previous years is not.

# 59 BlueJays09 @ 06/15/16 06:53 PM
Is the auto baserunning issue fixed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 60 tonybologna @ 06/15/16 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
Is the auto baserunning issue fixed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For some it appears to have been fixed & not for some others. Go back through the thread & read some of the posts. There's a mixture of posts saying different things. I've not tested it myself yet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.