Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

Just in time for the 2016 U.S. Open, Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR is on sale for $15.99 in the PlayStation Store (PlayStation Network Membership required) and Xbox Store ($16.00 - Xbox Live Gold membership required). The sale ends on June 20.

Quote:
Golf without limits in EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR. Usher in the next generation of golf with the power of the Frostbite 3 engine and play the most beautiful sports game to date with no load times, enabling you to explore authentic tournament courses or unique fantasy environments, opening up your golf experience like never before. Don’t just play the course, explore it!

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BBallcoach @ 06/14/16 09:26 PM
even for all of it's shortcomings, $16 seems worth it.,

# 2 snc237 @ 06/15/16 02:25 AM
Well if your on Xbox might as well just get access and get the game free. Not a bad game at all. Sequel should be very good

# 3 spoofrice11 @ 06/15/16 01:17 PM
Why do you need Gold to get it?

- Anyone know if they will put out a new game in the next couple of years?

# 4 ckukky1728 @ 06/15/16 01:58 PM
EA have said that they are not going to put out annual installments of the PGA Golf series as in the past. They said all new content (ie., characters, modes and courses) will be added through DLC and updates.

# 5 bigjdotcom01 @ 07/27/16 09:33 AM
It is now $13.19 in the Playstation store....

# 6 jb12780 @ 07/27/16 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
It is now $13.19 in the Playstation store....
This is a great price for those who want a solid golf game.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 7 MrArlingtonBeach @ 07/29/16 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
This is a great price for those who want a solid golf game.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
This is how much I paid for RMPGAT back in February, I believe. One of the best video game deals I've ever taken advantage of, IMO.

# 8 scagwi @ 07/29/16 04:24 PM
To me this just continues to highlight that the game is dead...

In the Vault and constantly going on sale.

They pushed a few updates and are basically done...now just milking it by pricing it right into impulse buy territory for most.

# 9 smitty67 @ 07/30/16 07:55 AM
I'll admit, I unloaded it early on. Then last night I saw on my Xbox Smartglass on my phone that I could get it for $12, so I downloaded it as just what you described, an impulse buy.

Have there been any updates or anything since Oakmont was added?

Pretty disappointing since EA knew this was going to be a 2-year run with this title to just bail out on it so quickly, relative again to how long it would be between releases.

# 10 Cookie Puss @ 07/30/16 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty67
Have there been any updates or anything since Oakmont was added?
Banff Springs in May (is playable in career)
Major tournaments now alternate their venues

I am hoping in the next title they put a premium effort on the career mode and an online career mode. Offer more variations in the weather, including changes from clear to cloudy to rain, etc. Eliminate the dial-it-up analog putting and make it more like the free swing of Links 2004/TGC. Putting is about feel and tempo, not having a locked in distance and swing away.

Keep the 3 click swing option because it ended up being the only way I could keep playing the game and have a challenge. Last but not least, give us more options to play a tournament. It was either select holes per round or four rounds. How about a one and two round option? An even crazier thought as we are in the year 2016, the ability to save within a round. Not having in-game saves is like kissing your mother-in-law.

# 11 RockinDaMike @ 07/31/16 06:32 PM
Just picked this up as well and currently downloading. Haven't played a golf game in couple years so looking forward to it. I just want something relax and play while I take a break from nba and gta.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.