Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Some of the things Ronnie mentions are obviously jokes, but it's probably safe to say the following features will be in NBA 2K17.
  • Yeezys are in the game...
  • Timed Locker Codes are coming...
  • Face scan app is coming...
  • Tons of signature animations are in... (Full control of your get back animations, controlling it with the right stick)

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Crunky @ 06/18/16 10:24 AM
I'm really intrigued by the signature animations.

# 22 GradyMac @ 06/18/16 10:59 AM
They need to add a teammate "get back" animation. So I as the point guard can run up to the big man I just setup and give them a high five as we get back.

# 23 wallofhate @ 06/18/16 11:03 AM
I'm guessing with the locker codes you can get the newly released jerseys without having to redo your whole custom roster over if I'm remembering correctly. That's def good

# 24 Crunky @ 06/18/16 11:46 AM
For the future I can see them expanding the signature animations to include signature handshakes during deadball, highfives and chest bump to teammates on bench.

# 25 Dannyld @ 06/18/16 12:03 PM
I wonder if the FaceScan App will work for PC users.

# 26 phenom2311 @ 06/18/16 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deetoman
I hope they added face scan to CAP this year. It would be an added plus if they had body types in this years game.
I agree completely. Also time for more than 3 body types and the ability to choose a body type. I'm holding out hope for the day they bring back sliders for various body parts like they had in the very early NBA 2K games when creating players. Also, I hope there will be a visual change when adding or subtracting weight when creating a player or MyPlayer.

# 27 bxphenom7 @ 06/18/16 03:16 PM
Cool stuff. Just hoping thay career mode is back to how it used to be.

# 28 bxphenom7 @ 06/18/16 03:18 PM
The*. They get that right, and it's an automatic buy for me

# 29 Jrocc23 @ 06/18/16 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyMac
They need to add a teammate "get back" animation. So I as the point guard can run up to the big man I just setup and give them a high five as we get back.

Would really like this. I always wanted them to add high fives when getting back on D. Something so little adds a lot to the immersion for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 30 Gilley @ 06/18/16 04:41 PM
Happy to hear about the signature animations. The more the merrier.

# 31 MontanaMan @ 06/18/16 06:49 PM
Get the Nike and Adidas yeezys in there too.

# 32 scooterperpetual @ 06/18/16 08:16 PM
Actually really excited about signature animations. Was one of my QOL features I was hoping for. Im just gald I wont have to do that stupid freakin and vibin animation.

Yeezy's are meh, I think it is ridiculous how expensive they are, they will probably be expensive in 2k as well.

Probably wont use face scan but maybe.

# 33 Smirkin Dirk @ 06/18/16 09:50 PM
Hopefully the signature animations are relvant basketball stuff (dribbles/layups etc). I think we're right for celebrations.

# 34 indiana85 @ 06/18/16 11:28 PM
There needs to be a specific location for locker codes I didn't get on the whole season I don't know where to look for them or when they release

# 35 The_Gaming_Disciple @ 06/19/16 07:29 PM
It must be a popular culture thing, but those shoes called yeezy's are absolutely ugly in my honest opinion.

# 36 MontanaMan @ 06/20/16 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gaming_Disciple
It must be a popular culture thing, but those shoes called yeezy's are absolutely ugly in my honest opinion.
Well you dont have to like everything that everybody else does, its ok.

# 37 The_Gaming_Disciple @ 06/20/16 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Well you dont have to like everything that everybody else does, its ok.
Phheeew, yes, I'm glad it's okay for me to state my opinion. That burden is now lifted off of my shoulders.

# 38 Scvllp @ 06/20/16 08:21 PM
You guys thinking that locker codes mean we will get to use newly released jerseys in an already created MyLeague will be disappointed. The way Ronnie worded made it seemed it was for MyTeam and the locker codes will be time sensitive.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.