Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

A free trial for EA Sports UFC 2 is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, July 6 through Monday, July 11. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users can download the trial and play the full game at no charge, for 5 hours.

How to Play For Free

Xbox One
  • From Xbox Home (dashboard)
  • Tab over to Store page
  • Select “Search games store”
  • Search for “EA SPORTS UFC 2”
  • Select “EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2” from the results
  • Select the “Get it FREE” option
PlayStation 4
  • From PlayStation Dynamic menu (dashboard)
  • Select PlayStation Store
  • Search for “EA SPORTS UFC 2”
  • Select “EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2” from the results
  • Scroll down to the Demo category
  • Select the Trial
  • Select “Get Free Demo”

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bigg Cee @ 07/04/16 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I wasn't talking about you disagreeing with me dude, that's completely understandable. In general you disagree with everyone, at least in mma section.

Big Cee and others may love the game in its current form, and that's fantastic.

I'm my and other people's reality this mythical forcefield high block needs tweaked, saying the game is finished with current system of forearms in front of face defense is nonsensical imo.
You may not like the gameplay mechanics but that don't mean the game ain't finshed. Also the high block is not a force field, you just need to play people who are good at striking or can break you down, but still if it's that bad why don't you ever try GNP.

Can weak block be fixed sure but then the KO's would be crazy with the combos people throw out now and add lag on top of that. Ohhhhhhh the MADNESS!!!

# 22 Dave_S @ 07/04/16 10:36 PM
There is no weak block in the game Big Cee.

# 23 Bigg Cee @ 07/04/16 10:38 PM
Quote:
There is no weak block in the game Big Cee.

Whoops!

UFC 1 flash back.

# 24 Dave_S @ 07/04/16 10:42 PM
My original statement of game not being finished was based on EA saying more patches are coming out. Wether or not it's minor tweaks in my vocabulary that's not a finished a game.

Me saying the game isn't finished because of the blocking is completely opinion based.

Me saying the game isn't finished because gameplay patches are still coming is a factual statement, the way my mind works.

# 25 aholbert32 @ 07/04/16 10:44 PM
Quote:
I wasn't talking about you disagreeing with me dude, that's completely understandable. In general you disagree with everyone, at least in mma section.

Big Cee and others may love the game in its current form, and that's fantastic.

I'm my and other people's reality this mythical forcefield high block needs tweaked, saying the game is finished with current system of forearms in front of face defense is nonsensical imo.

If the turtle block if the future of the franchise, well I can't imagine supporting that in the future, not that my $60 will be missed by EA or anything.
Nah thats not true at all. Look at me being disagreeable again.

# 26 tissues250 @ 07/04/16 10:44 PM
Off topic, I think, they should quit support EA UFC2 and start make the next title at this moment because lack of time to the make game. In my opinion, this game have many problems and a ton of unrealistic gameplay, broken AI, needs more animation, revamping a career mode, minor tweak issues. I really hope that the next title beyond undisputed 3 in every aspect. but I am very worried about the next title when i thought about EA UFC2.

# 27 TreJayMMA @ 07/05/16 03:20 AM
I thimk they shouldce done this a LONG time ago

# 28 Boiler569 @ 07/05/16 09:40 AM
Hope we get some fresh meat to stick around afterwards, too

# 29 fishingtime @ 07/05/16 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Bout time. They should've done this a week before release.
If you had a XB1 and EA Access, there was a 10 hour one a week before release.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.