Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Kevin Durant has announced that he will join the Golden State Warriors. Looking at the end of season NBA 2K16 ratings below, the Warriors would have 3 players with a 90+ rating with Draymond Green not far behind. No current team has more than 1 90+ rated player, not even the classic teams have more than 2 players rated 90+.

ESPN's Bomani Jones stated you can't play with that team in 2K. Are the Warriors in NBA 2K17 cheese? If you run into them online, what will you do?

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 HealyMonster @ 07/05/16 03:11 PM
Pacers gonna wax that butt

# 82 Mauer4MVP @ 07/05/16 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
they are not good rim protectors either
They also aren't among the worst in the league either. That's the point.

# 83 dnyce87 @ 07/05/16 03:54 PM
With varejao and pachulia on the team, they will set the record for most charges, flops, and getting opposing players tossed out the game lol. If they keep Varejao, they will be the most ANNOYING front court in the league haha.

# 84 cthurt @ 07/05/16 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce87
With varejao and pachulia on the team, they will set the record for most charges, flops, and getting opposing players tossed out the game lol. If they keep Varejao, they will be the most ANNOYING front court in the league haha.

They just added David West to that front court too.

# 85 BayRaider510 @ 07/05/16 05:43 PM
I don't play online much but if I do it'll be with the Warriors. Been a fan of every Oakland team all my life. I'll mostly play offline franchise, one with the Warriors and probably one with the Celtics because they look like a young fun squad to build/compete with. Probably will be more fun than my Warrior Dynasty which will be to easy at this point.

# 86 ksuttonjr76 @ 07/05/16 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
They just added David West to that front court too.
At this rate, they'll have more badges than 10-15 teams combined. Yeah, we're going to need some type of filter in online games. 95% of user are going to use GSW.

# 87 GisherJohn24 @ 07/05/16 05:55 PM
Their bench lost Barnes and Bogut and speights right? Great offense starting but bench is quite weak now for PF and C position. Great team but bench will give opponents a chanice

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

# 88 ksuttonjr76 @ 07/05/16 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Their bench lost Barnes and Bogut and speights right? Great offense starting but bench is quite weak now.

In NBA 2K, 2-3 quick timeouts, and the bench becomes irrelevant .

# 89 dnyce87 @ 07/05/16 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Their bench lost Barnes and Bogut and speights right? Great offense starting but bench is quite weak now.

They're working on re-signing speights. Pachulia at this point is more serviceable than Bogut. He is too injury prone. Yeah the addition of David West is just absurd lol. Might as well add Ray Allen, and bring back J'Oneal lol.

# 90 GisherJohn24 @ 07/05/16 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
In NBA 2K, 2-3 quick timeouts, and the bench becomes irrelevant .

Yeah. For simming and season play though a little more relevant . I didn't know they got David west. That's insane

# 91 Black Bruce Wayne @ 07/05/16 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy59
What can 2k do? Jeez I don't know? Revert to the style they had on ALL previous 2k games? I'm tired of unrealisticy getting matched up versus the same team EVERY game. Sure some scrubs don't know how to use them, but once you get higher up, they ain't scrubs anymore and they still use them.

Sure some players are realisticly elite, but its not realistic to play vs them every single day. This is nba 2k. Not gsw vs cavs 2k
They why I believe they should raise the difficulty or bring back different difficulty lobbies, instead of throwing everyone in the default All-Star or Pro, whatever the setting is.

# 92 Rob Bec @ 07/05/16 06:21 PM
I realllllly don't like so many crying babies about this matter. Either pick the GSW or have fun taking down "the evil empire". The win will probably be more gratifying than ever. There's ALWAYS been a team or player everyone goes after online. Always will be. Grow a pair guys and go play ball. Yeesh....

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

# 93 Black Bruce Wayne @ 07/05/16 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Just as long 2k tightens up the defensive movement I don't care who I play against online.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
This is exactly what I want to see. Anyone can beat online with proper defense

# 94 GisherJohn24 @ 07/05/16 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Bec
I realllllly don't like so many crying babies about this matter. Either pick the GSW or have fun taking down "the evil empire". The win will probably be more gratifying than ever. There's ALWAYS been a team or player everyone goes after online. Always will be. Grow a pair guys and go play ball. Yeesh....

Amen to that

# 95 Black Bruce Wayne @ 07/05/16 06:29 PM
Quote:

Thank you. Sounds like alot of people are not up to a challenge. It should be embraced. I dont care who people pick. Its their prerogative. Thats why you practice and learn ow to play the game. Apparently people dont want to do that anymore

# 96 ksuttonjr76 @ 07/05/16 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
Thank you. Sounds like alot of people are not up to a challenge. It should be embraced. I dont care who people pick. Its their prerogative. Thats why you practice and learn ow to play the game. Apparently people dont want to do that anymore
I guess you won't mind playing GSW over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

It's not the team per se. It's the fact that GSW will probably be the most used team in online ranked games. I'm not trying to play 100 games, and 90 of them was against GSW bandwagon users. At the same time, I'm not trying to spend 30 minutes looking for a non- GSW user to play against.

I get easily bored playing against the same team(s) all the time. If everyone chooses GSW in PNO, then I'll stop playing by December easily. PNO is really the only mode I play with any regularity

# 97 Rob Bec @ 07/05/16 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I guess you won't mind playing GSW over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

It's not the team per se. It's the fact that GSW will probably be the most used team in online ranked games. I'm not trying to play 100 games, and 90 of them was against GSW bandwagon users. At the same time, I'm not trying to spend 30 minutes looking for a non- GSW user to play against.

I get easily bored playing against the same team(s) all the time. If everyone chooses GSW in PNO, then I'll stop playing by December easily. PNO is really the only mode I play with any regularity
Yeah, because people pick Minnesota and Orlando now instead of the same 3 teams all the time. *Rolls Eyes*

# 98 Mbunn1993 @ 07/05/16 08:05 PM
Quote:

People are perfectly allowed to not want to play them just as you are perfectly allowed to take on the challenge.

# 99 Rob Bec @ 07/05/16 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
People are perfectly allowed to not want to play them just as you are perfectly allowed to take on the challenge.
Thank you for that bit of information. I was fully unaware of this.

# 100 Mbunn1993 @ 07/05/16 08:16 PM
Quote:
Thank you for that bit of information. I was fully unaware of this.

Clearly you weren't.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.