Home
NBA Live Mobile News Post

NBA Live Mobile is available now (previously available in Canada) for Android devices on the Google Play Store and should be available on the Apple Store soon. Let us know if you see it and we will update this post.

UPDATE: Here is the link for iOS devices.

Hit the court in the all-new EA SPORTS NBA LIVE Mobile. Build your team, dominate your opponents in 5-on-5 action, and connect with the NBA in live events 365 days a year. Capture the spotlight and build your legacy in the most authentically competitive basketball game on the planet.

RUN YOUR TEAM
Be the GM, upgrade your roster, rain buckets, and rise up the ranks. Build your favorite franchise into a team of ballers with NBA superstars from the past and present. Rip packs, work the auction house, and become the team to beat.

STAY FRESH IN LIVE EVENTS
Live the ultimate basketball lifestyle and become the G.O.A.T. Connect to the NBA all year long with new daily challenges. Score incredible rewards in real-life matchups and break ankles in Seasons or Head-to-Head mode with friends and foes. Work the hardwood in live events to become a hoop master any time, every day.

DOMINATE THE GAME*
NBA LIVE Mobile brings next-generation mobile gameplay to your fingertips. Drive to the hole or sink threes from downtown. Go for the steal and rain foul shots like it’s your job. Hustle through fast-paced, two minute quarters to annihilate rivals faster than ever. Win packs and coins as you play, and unlock special abilities to take your team to an elite level.

Game: NBA Live MobileReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 bravesvolsfan @ 07/05/16 02:44 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

# 2 PVarck31 @ 07/05/16 02:44 PM
Just downloaded it. Will give some impressions later.

# 3 loosey101 @ 07/05/16 03:12 PM
Downloaded it, not a huge fan, honestly. Just another cash grab like this years Fifa on mobile. It baffles me as to why anyone would want to play this, when you can snatch up 2K at a discount, and basically play 2k13 on your iPhone. Graphics are much better, you can play a season, or create your my player. Even in mobile, Live has those weird animations and character models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 PVarck31 @ 07/05/16 06:37 PM
Played all the tutorials and a couple events. I've never played 2K mobile so I'm still getting used to the controls but I like it so far. It looks pretty good and plays pretty smooth. Actually think its better than the console version. Some nice player movement as well. Guys trying to cut and get open.

I'll need more time with it to fully see how much I'll like it, but so far I think its pretty good.

And as far as being a cash grab, pretty much every mobile game is.

# 5 MavsUCCB @ 07/05/16 07:42 PM
Wait a few days, EA might have to push out an update about that Russel Westbrook jersey.

# 6 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 07/05/16 08:15 PM
Yeah it was really smooth from the tutorial . Haven't played much yet though

# 7 TecmoZack @ 07/06/16 11:07 PM
I like it. Will definitely be putting some time into this.

Sports gaming maniac. DC Comics, WWE, Basketball, Football, and movies are kind of my thang.

# 8 Datninja619 @ 07/08/16 12:48 PM
I'm enjoying the game alot right now. It's a great bathroom game .
I've played everyday and it doesn't appear it's a pay to win game. I refuse to spend real money nowdays

Between the seasons mode, new live events, shootaround, and head to head I can see myself occupied until at least Madden 17 comes out.

I love how the head to head is set up. Basically it's a turn based mode. You each play 2 quarters (1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th) against the opponents CPU. This makes it more accessibly, so your not having to play a game for 5 minutes straight.

# 9 Fiddy @ 07/10/16 08:51 AM
I really like this at the moment. I spent 1.99 on a pack LOL. Never again will i spend money on this. I have been having a blast. I like how the head to head works.

We should get a OS League going, cap the team overall at 77-80 or something and have at it. Thoughts?

# 10 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 07/10/16 01:05 PM
Yeah I would defenitely join an OS Leauge. Having so much fun doing all these Live Events they add daily.

# 11 Tha_Kid @ 07/12/16 10:26 PM
Tried this last night, ended up running out of "stamina" 90 minutes later wondering where the time went. Looking at the console version vs the fun Im having with this EA might have made the prudent choice.

# 12 CavsFanSteve @ 07/13/16 03:36 AM
I've been pleasantly surprised with how much fun this is. Being able to do a mini version of LUT on the fly is so much fun. Major props to EA on this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.