Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

GameStop has posted a short Madden NFL 17 trailer for Madden Ultimate Team. The video shows a first glimpse at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons in 2017.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 jpdavis82 @ 07/30/16 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
Rex putting in overtime as the Madden voice over guy this year.

I believe that's MUT Guru in that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 22 d11king @ 08/01/16 02:49 PM
I think it's absolutely pathetic that retractable roofs can be open in Play Now but not CFM... that makes absolutely no sense at all... this is like the 3rd straight year. Surely there has to be 1 person of the 500+ at the company who's recognized this and asked the same question.

When picking your playbooks/jersey as the home team, the stadium option should be there, whether you want it closed.... or open.... just like in Play Now.

Supersmh.

Would anyone know if this is something that could be patched? I'm not that good at Rocket Science but it really can't be that hard can it?

# 23 Cowboy008 @ 08/01/16 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
I think it's absolutely pathetic that retractable roofs can be open in Play Now but not CFM... that makes absolutely no sense at all... this is like the 3rd straight year. Surely there has to be 1 person of the 500+ at the company who's recognized this and asked the same question.

When picking your playbooks/jersey as the home team, the stadium option should be there, whether you want it closed.... or open.... just like in Play Now.

Supersmh.

Would anyone know if this is something that could be patched? I'm not that good at Rocket Science but it really can't be that hard can it?
I don't think it can. So maybe it will make it into the game in 18.

# 24 aholbert32 @ 08/01/16 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I still want an explanation as to why you can do it in one mode but not the other.
I dont believe there is a stadium selection option in CFM. In Play Now, there is.

# 25 tnixen @ 08/01/16 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
The movement by Charles just has that stiff/robotic look. Hopefully that's not the case when I see it real time.
I think the stiff/robotic look has been an issue since the PS3 days Madden on PS2 has much better running animations in my opinion. I hope the Frostbite engine if it ever comes to Madden will fix that once and for all. I am finally not buying Madden because the bad running animations continue to ruin the game for me and I am not giving EA another $60 until they are greatly improved.

Madden 17 looks amazing in pictures but in motion those stiff/robotic animations kill it for me.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.