Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

EA has posted an overview blog on Madden Ultimate Team for Madden NFL 17. Alternate uniforms (including rarely seen CFM relocation uniforms) and trade block are making their return with H2H Unlimited Events replacing H2H Seasons.

Quote:
H2H Unlimited Events has replaced H2H Seasons in Madden Ultimate Team. This will be the place to go when you want to play against another human opponent with anyone in your lineup with no restrictions. Playing in H2H Unlimited Events does put you in MUT’s Event structure but does not cost a ticket to play. The Event structure for H2H Unlimited Events does vary from Draft Champions Ranked and Salary Cap Ranked as you will have the opportunity to earn 10 wins before reaching 2 losses.

H2H Unlimited Events also comes with a new leaderboard that takes a more competitive rank approach instead of how many coins you have earned in the mode. Additionally, the leaderboard displays what tier (Rookie 1st String, Pro 2nd String, etc.) you are in based on your performance. Lastly, by utilizing our Event structure we get vastly improved matchmaking.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 jpdavis82 @ 08/06/16 09:00 PM
Having the ability to use relocation uniforms from CFM is pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 J.Cole @ 08/06/16 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Having the ability to use relocation uniforms from CFM is pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too bad most of them are garbage though.

# 3 Find_the_Door @ 08/06/16 09:45 PM
Umm so fictitious jerseys will be avaliable in ranked games? Do not like

# 4 J11Knight @ 08/06/16 10:15 PM
People want to cry about everything. Who cares if people can use relocation jerseys in MUT. Is that not realistic to you? Oh but its realistic having a team consist of 30 99 overalls is just fine

# 5 TreJayMMA @ 08/06/16 10:34 PM
What about the color rush uniforms

# 6 CM Hooe @ 08/06/16 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Umm so fictitious jerseys will be avaliable in ranked games? Do not like
Meanwhile, this is me over here hoping that eventually they put a uniform editor in the game at some point so I can make my MUT team my MUT team and not some random collection of stars in Cowboys' jerseys.

# 7 Find_the_Door @ 08/06/16 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J11Knight
People want to cry about everything. Who cares if people can use relocation jerseys in MUT. Is that not realistic to you? Oh but its realistic having a team consist of 30 99 overalls is just fine
I mean in standard online ranked

# 8 rspencer86 @ 08/06/16 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Meanwhile, this is me over here hoping that eventually they put a uniform editor in the game at some point so I can make my MUT team my MUT team and not some random collection of stars in Cowboys' jerseys.
Couldn't agree more. It's a blast to make uniforms/logos in Diamond Dynasty mode in The Show. Half the fun is seeing the skills, creativity or comedy of what people design. Adds personality to the mode.

# 9 Kwarren3 @ 08/07/16 02:31 AM
Quote:
THIS times one billion

# 10 Datninja619 @ 08/07/16 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J11Knight
A team of bronze 50 OVRs doesn't sound like a ultimate team....

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

# 11 SolidSquid @ 08/07/16 08:56 AM
Crappy pre made uniforms damn

# 12 Themayorofawsometown @ 08/07/16 09:00 AM
I'm I the only one who doesn't mind the relocation jerseys? I think they look alright

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

# 13 SolidSquid @ 08/07/16 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themayorofawsometown
I'm I the only one who doesn't mind the relocation jerseys? I think they look alright

I mean, can you tell me what that logo even is on that jersey, I get that the NFL is presumably more strict than the NBA or MLB but I wonder if ea goes to them and says looks what this company is doing for uniform/logo creation this is where our product needs to be.

# 14 Tomba @ 08/07/16 10:11 AM
Could care less. First year i'm skipping madden.

# 15 NYG 98 @ 08/07/16 10:52 AM
Could this mean they actually added new alternate jerseys/throwbacks?

# 16 Marino @ 08/08/16 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Is this post necessary?

# 17 Sheba2011 @ 08/08/16 09:23 AM
Quote:
This is one of the biggest things that keeps me from playing Ultimate Team.

# 18 Sheba2011 @ 08/08/16 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themayorofawsometown

I don't mind some of them but I can never play with the relocation teams because I get bored with only two uniforms after awhile.

# 19 Swamp Swagger @ 08/08/16 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba

So you could care less?

Shouldn't you say you "couldn't" care less

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 20 Northernwolf @ 08/09/16 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeyango
at least a few were added because St Louis is an option this year. here's hoping they did much much more than just that though
I hope so.
It is a good thing you get the option of using the relocation unis in MUT, but would love to see a team builder type of thing in this series, or the option of wearing college unis in MUT.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.