Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

IGN has scheduled week 2 of their WWE 2K17 roster reveal today, with plans to release more wrestlers for the next 3 weeks. Just like last week, they are giving you a chance to guess the wrestlers that will be revealed.

Once they finally reveal them later this afternoon, we will update this post. Until then, feel free to guess.

UPDATE: Here are the WWE 2K17 wrestlers that have been revealed today, along with Finn Balor's full entrance, as seen in the embedded video above.
  • Alicia Fox
  • Andre the Giant
  • Baron Corbin
  • Big E
  • Billy Gunn
  • Braun Strowman
  • Bret Hart
  • British Bulldog
  • Cesaro
  • Charlotte
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Edge
  • Finn Balor
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jake Roberts
  • Kalisto
  • Randy Orton
  • Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat
  • Cara
  • The Rock
  • Triple H
  • Tyson Kidd
Previously revealed:

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 stocksy @ 08/10/16 06:01 AM
Im glad they are giving us the same legends as last year and continuing to build on the roster and not tear it down and start again every year.

shame last year they took out so many attires they had create the previous year though.

Id like them just to add and stop taking stuff away, even if some of it is in day1 free dlc, why not give us everything they have made... if you have a save from last year you get all the attires, losing all the warrior attires was annoying.

I hope they do add some new legends in this year... and give us back debut(ish) taker they took out this year...

LOD is my first choice.

# 22 CEOHaize @ 08/10/16 09:15 AM
I just hope they either allow for more CAW spots or if we edit a superstars attire it doesn't take up a caw spot. It's not like they will update attires over the course of the year.

# 23 cherman24 @ 08/10/16 09:52 AM
What are the odds that Braun will have his new theme song...and cesaro comes out in his suit? Since those are rhetorical questions, my real question is why not? Is it really that hard to adjust a few things on a game coming out two months? If the game can't be adjusted, how about a patch day 1? (Ideally there would be a few updates throughout the season). If not, they should name the game 2k16. Calling it 17 sounds like today and moving forward, but with some totally outdated stuff (los matadores), call it 2k16. For the record, I'm fine with los matadores. If you already made a character and still have the license, more is better...but don't tout los matadores when there is no shining stars or (example) American alpha

# 24 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/10/16 10:19 AM

# 25 Reed1417 @ 08/10/16 05:43 PM
I hope they have Balor's other demon entrance without the chainsaw since that was just a special one for Dallas.

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 26 Lisac @ 08/10/16 07:59 PM
Think the chainsaw entrance is awful!

# 27 SavoyPrime @ 08/10/16 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Did it seem like the timing was off once he was on the ring post? Seemed off a bit..
It was definitely off. Which is a shame cause they seriously nailed everything else. Though I do hope the regular Balor entrance is in. I've grown tired of the demon. Especially since Joe exorcised the demon at TakeOver. lol

# 28 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/11/16 04:23 PM

# 29 Bard @ 08/16/16 11:45 AM
Are we not getting any today?

# 30 King_B_Mack @ 08/16/16 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Are we not getting any today?

Teaser image is out, no topic though.

I see so far

The Dudleys
AJ
Fandango
HBK
Rick Rude
Arn Anderson
Trish
Macho Man
Mr Perfect
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Christian
Summer Rae
Rikishi
Dolph Ziggler

They say 30 superstars this week, so I'm missing some still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 31 Bard @ 08/16/16 12:14 PM
So it's all out...I just can't link from phone.

Tons of divas, Styles, the mysterious letters are becoming obviously Anderson and Gallows, and New Day entrance is solid.

# 32 Reed1417 @ 08/16/16 12:35 PM
New Day entrance looks good! I'm also really glad to see a ton of current characters in so far! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and we won't have to do a ton of work adding. Minus The Shining Stars of course.

Reed is comin' atcha!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.