Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K Sports just posted a brand new NBA 2K17 trailer celebrating the Dream Team complete with current and legacy players. The trailer is 1:36 and is set to the "Star Spangled Banner" -- and might we say quite timely with the Olympics ongoing.

Quote:
As previously announced, both teams will be featured in the next iteration of the top-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation series*, in addition to renowned Duke University and USA Basketball coach, Mike Krzyzewski, who is making his debut in the NBA 2K series. Fans who pre-order NBA 2K17 will receive the legendary 1992 USA Basketball “Dream Team”, along with a special USA Basketball MyTEAM card and MyPLAYER jersey to fully customize their USA Basketball experience.

Comprised of NBA Hall of Famers, including Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Clyde Drexler, Karl Malone and David Robinson, the 1992 “Dream Team” is universally considered one of, if not the greatest, team ever assembled in basketball history. The 2016 USA Basketball team includes NBA 2K17 cover athlete Paul George and Team 2K athletes Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Jimmy Butler, and Kyrie Irving.

Give it a watch and let us know what you think!

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 201 NINJAK2 @ 08/14/16 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd35okc
Personally i can't wait to see westbrook face
At Westbrook's press conference for signing his contract extension he appeared to have cut his hair back to his usual fade so you should be a little nervous that 2k may keep current CF

# 202 iluspook @ 08/14/16 04:39 PM
Wait a minute...Sir Charles is in the game now? Man, it's time to get some gorilla dunks going on...and perhaps some Arch Rivals style fouls as well! Love that he's finally back!

# 203 swaggedout @ 08/15/16 09:57 PM
Maybe it's just me, but i don't see this buff thing that alot of you guys are seeing. I work out, and this pic is no where near buff, and his chest is not sticking out far. I just rewatched the first trailer and he looks pretty solid to me.

# 204 midwestking100 @ 08/15/16 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluspook
Wait a minute...Sir Charles is in the game now? Man, it's time to get some gorilla dunks going on...and perhaps some Arch Rivals style fouls as well! Love that he's finally back!
Yeah but we still need one of his sixers or a mid 90s suns team. Praying he will release his stubborn ways. Right now i would rather play with charles barkley than any other legends in the game.

# 205 23 @ 08/15/16 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
Yeah but we still need one of his sixers or a mid 90s suns team. Praying he will release his stubborn ways. Right now i would rather play with charles barkley than any other legends in the game.
Can only use him in the dream team in play now

# 206 daveberg @ 08/16/16 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluspook

Good luck with that - Sir Charles only seems available for the Dream Team in quick match, and it's almost a dead cert that you won't be able to edit him, so expect generic shoes and a dunk package that is nothing at all similar to that of the real life counter part.

Sorry, pessimism is high.

# 207 MontanaMan @ 08/16/16 06:10 AM
I want scanned Barkely and Pippen retros but won't get my hopes up.

# 208 GisherJohn24 @ 08/21/16 01:06 PM
fix Jordan and Bird. I'll be okay.

# 209 c1979h @ 08/25/16 08:40 PM
Just glad Barkley finally signed the dotted line, The original Dream Team, "Unbeatable".

# 210 ioraan @ 08/26/16 12:39 PM
First thing I noticed was KD's body type. Looks like they nailed it this year.

# 211 coach02 @ 08/29/16 12:30 PM
But in all seriousness, the Dream Team would blow these kids away by 20!

# 212 GisherJohn24 @ 08/30/16 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1979h
Just glad Barkley finally signed the dotted line, The original Dream Team, "Unbeatable".
Honestly from a historical standpoint, bird was not the same player he was in 80s compared to how he really was in 1992. He had major back problems. Significantly slower and frequently layed down when subbing out. He honestly shouldn't be rated higher than 80 if they are going by thst point of his career. His jumpshot and passing was still solid but for speed, athleticism, stamina, jumping and defensively, he was just another guy.

Not trying to talk the Legend down. But for authenticity, Bird was a different player in 1992.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.