Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

We have captured 21 NBA 2K17 screenshots from "The Dream Lives On" trailer, released earlier this morning. Check them out here.

NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 King_B_Mack @ 08/11/16 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
What about when 2K14 NG (Phil Collins) trailer dropped? ..... this place ERUPTED!

Now the trailers drop and we're like.....

My jaw was on the ground that whole trailer. They really knocked that Phil Collins joint out of the park.

Then that Momentous heat? Forget about it! Who doesn't love a Momentous trailer like Dre mentioned?

# 62 SteveQ @ 08/11/16 11:58 PM
Not to go off topic but 2K14 with all its problems still looks very good. Like the lighting and stuff still looks nice.

# 63 23 @ 08/12/16 12:26 AM
King, that 2k14 we've only just begun trailer was it as well

We all Peeped how real Ray Ray and Kobe looked and moved differently at the end. Was jus a ridiculous 2 second segment in there.

You try to get a steal like LeBron there, you get held back by the invisible force field, the AI doesn't struggle to get the ball back because you lose the 50/50 ball every time.

# 64 MontanaMan @ 08/12/16 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Too wide

Looks like they just used one of the default templates from the create a uniform feature instead of scanning in the actual Nike uniforms.

# 65 23 @ 08/12/16 02:56 AM
Definitely wasn't scanned. The mesh holes are wrong in the dream team uniform, but this one looks like straight velvet IMO... I could post a brighter pic but that scene in the video went dark.

It just looks like quilt material or something

# 66 lakers24 @ 08/13/16 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
King, that 2k14 we've only just begun trailer was it as well

We all Peeped how real Ray Ray and Kobe looked and moved differently at the end. Was jus a ridiculous 2 second segment in there.

You try to get a steal like LeBron there, you get held back by the invisible force field, the AI doesn't struggle to get the ball back because you lose the 50/50 ball every time.
I still feel deceived from this trailer lol. I'm yet to see LeBron react like that after a dunk, and I was really hoping that celebration would trigger when he hit a big shot and not how they actually have it with all players where it's a damn cutscene going into a timeout.

# 67 MarkWilliam @ 08/13/16 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
I've gotta say, the more I look at our 'current' Jordan, the more I'm seeing Big Bird from Sesame Street - I think it's the open mouth thing he's got going on along with his weird head shape.

Yeah, the wrinkles really aren't doing the model any favours at all!!

Yep..... totally see it. Hahaha......

# 68 daveberg @ 08/14/16 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Yep..... totally see it. Hahaha......
It's not just me, right?!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.