Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

SGO has posted a couple of new Madden NFL 17 videos. The first one is a full game between the Carolina Panthers vs. Indianapolis Colts.

The next Madden NFL 17 video is a walkthrough of the new Play the Moment feature.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Speedy @ 08/12/16 04:18 PM
The graphics and presentation are impressive.

Nitpicking (spoilered as it's not my intent to be negative but rather something I immediately saw):

Spoiler

# 22 charter04 @ 08/12/16 05:18 PM
The guy controlling the Panthers said this was unranked online using All Madden difficulty for those interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 rsc3487 @ 08/12/16 05:53 PM
gotta love those vanishing and reappearing numbers on the back of the colts helmets

# 24 iLLWiLL @ 08/12/16 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I'm in the same boat with you, I cant play home games with my Cowboys because of the horrible indoor look, but what hurts the most is when you go to play now and see just how good it looks with the roof open smh.

Maybe next year I guess

They need to get that sun beaming through the openings like

# 25 Junior Moe @ 08/12/16 08:27 PM
Not going to lie my excitement has waned some after seeing the videos. Still, M17 is going to be a damn good game that I can already tell I'm gonna enjoy more than M16. The commentary sounds fantastic. Game looks smoother overall as well. I can see the makings of something special with the right slider set.The biggest thing, I can edit everyone in CFM now and there have been some notable additions to the mode. It's gonna be a good year of football!

# 26 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 08/12/16 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Not going to lie my excitement has waned some after seeing the videos. Still, M17 is going to be a damn good game that I can already tell I'm gonna enjoy more than M16. The commentary sounds fantastic. Game looks smoother overall as well. I can see the makings of something special with the right slider set.The biggest thing, I can edit everyone in CFM now and there have been some notable additions to the mode. It's gonna be a good year of football!
Why has it waned? Just curious...

# 27 Junior Moe @ 08/12/16 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Why has it waned? Just curious...
As others have said it looks so similar to M16. Which isn't a bad thing at all. I gues I just visually expected to see the new features more prominently displayed. I see them but It may just be something you feel on the sticks. I'm still very much looking forward to this years edition. But QBs still look too accurate. The pass rush looks about the same. And the CFM additions while nice aren't really earth shattering for me. Player editing being back is by far the most compelling thing for me. So that alone ensures that I'll be plugged in for the year. The commentary appears as good as advertised so that's a plus too.

# 28 iamgramps @ 08/13/16 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Same here. I really can't put my finger on why, but my excitement diminished after seeing the videos. I guess deep down inside I know the exploits are coming, which will force me to play offline for another year. The game looks good though.

# 29 oneamongthefence @ 08/13/16 11:13 AM
Charles Davis mentions the backup qb might be warming up on the sidelines after Cams third int. Would be a nice touch if the ai actually brought in the backup in blowout situations or if the starter is having an awful game of he's not a superstar qb.

The audio in this game might be my favorite feature this year. It sounds really authentic and I think it Gives games some much needed personality.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk

# 30 SolidSquid @ 08/13/16 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Charles Davis mentions the backup qb might be warming up on the sidelines after Cams third int. Would be a nice touch if the ai actually brought in the backup in blowout situations or if the starter is having an awful game of he's not a superstar qb.

The audio in this game might be my favorite feature this year. It sounds really authentic and I think it Gives games some much needed personality.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
I mean cam could throw 5 picks and I'm not bringing in the backup. It would be cool if it was tied to rating like if an 80 or below is playing poorly they would bring in the back up. I don't wanna see Rodgers, Cam, Brady, Wilson, Luck etc pulled bc they're having a bad game.

# 31 Agent89 @ 08/14/16 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
The graphics and presentation are impressive.

Nitpicking (spoilered as it's not my intent to be negative but rather something I immediately saw):

Spoiler
I'm the same way. I edit them based on what jersey I feel like using. Especially Cam and Devin Funchess who stand out when the colors don't match.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.