Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

TheFlightMike has posted a new Madden NFL 17 video featuring the New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys in CFM.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 michaelhawj @ 08/12/16 03:00 PM
it not working

# 2 solmon @ 08/12/16 03:17 PM
I just went to his YT channel, great video. Cowboys Oline is nasty...but my Raiders CFM will boast the #2 line behind them. Cant wait!

# 3 DeuceDouglas @ 08/12/16 03:40 PM
Loading screen was pretty slick. Hopefully that's not just a Superstar thing and they'll have those with stats instead if you're a HC or Owner.

Love that screenshot. Really cool to see that.

Seeing a couple really high sim scores so that might be something to look out for come release.

# 4 sir psycho @ 08/12/16 03:45 PM
^Yeah, I love that screen/graphic showing the draft class. Hopefully it will show our draft classes in week 1 of future seasons, too. It makes me hope that someday we'll also get a similar graphic showing key free agent adds/losses from the offseason for each team.

# 5 seasprite @ 08/12/16 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Loading screen was pretty slick. Hopefully that's not just a Superstar thing and they'll have those with stats instead if you're a HC or Owner.

Seeing a couple really high sim scores so that might be something to look out for come release.

I don't know, but I am assuming it's for Connected Franchise. He is using the player role here, but I am hoping that its like that for all CFM. Would be great to see it every year at the first game of each season.

# 6 bcruise @ 08/12/16 03:53 PM
With Supersim being fixed this year, Player CFM might finally be enjoyable. I'll give it a shot at least.

# 7 NewscasterNews4 @ 08/12/16 03:59 PM
Quote:

That is really cool, hopefully they show a screen like that even if you're a few years into your franchise. Also I really love the ticker, it's the biggest reason along with full player editing that Madden will be a day 1 purchase for me.

# 8 Cowboy008 @ 08/12/16 04:09 PM
Quote:

That would be awesome if they had that for every season of your CFM.

# 9 redsfan4life @ 08/12/16 04:10 PM
Was hoping to hear the announcers more than him. I dunno, he yells too much for my tastes I have to mute it when he talks lol.

# 10 shugknight @ 08/12/16 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Was hoping to hear the announcers more than him. I dunno, he yells too much for my tastes I have to mute it when he talks lol.
Yeah I don't know why he has to scream and why he has to talk so much. I had to shut it down 2 min into the video.

Plus it looked like he was playing on easy.

# 11 DeuceDouglas @ 08/12/16 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I don't know, but I am assuming it's for Connected Franchise. He is using the player role here, but I am hoping that its like that for all CFM. Would be great to see it every year at the first game of each season.
I really hope so. It would be such a poor decision to have it limited to just the superstar mode.

# 12 Reed1417 @ 08/13/16 12:07 AM
So I liked a lot of what I saw. The ticker updates really add immersion, that screen with the draft picks was a nice surprise too. Hopefully it's not just for this season but carries into CFM years. Is it just me or did the gameplay look really fast? I hope that's not the normal game speed.

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 13 Cowboy008 @ 08/13/16 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
So I liked a lot of what I saw. The ticker updates really add immersion, that screen with the draft picks was a nice surprise too. Hopefully it's not just for this season but carries into CFM years. Is it just me or did the gameplay look really fast? I hope that's not the normal game speed.

Reed is comin' atcha!
Yeah I think the game play looked fast as well.

# 14 Step2001 @ 08/13/16 01:40 AM
Cowboys 2016 Draft Class missing 6th rd. pick TE, Rico Gathers.

Why?

Since this pop-up is at the start of the season. Was Gathers released/cut during the Pre-Season?
If he's on the Practice Squad, should he still be listed at part of the Cowboys Draft Class?

Curious

# 15 blanka4545 @ 08/13/16 01:50 AM
It is still work in progress! Not the final version!

# 16 howboutdat @ 08/13/16 08:55 AM
Quote:
I really hope so. It would be such a poor decision to have it limited to just the superstar mode.
It would also be a poor decision if ,it is in CFM, but only shows for the first season with the data from the real draft they just had, but doesnt do that for every season you play after that with generated names...

# 17 SolidSquid @ 08/13/16 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
It would also be a poor decision if ,it is in CFM, but only shows for the first season with the data from the real draft they just had, but doesnt do that for every season you play after that with generated names...
I can totally see this being the case EA has made oversights on little things like that before. If it's not gonna show the players I drafted when I'm in season 3 of my cfm id rather they just not show it at all

# 18 saxyel28 @ 08/13/16 09:10 PM
Can you choose not to use the player lock camera in this mode this year?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.