Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

Madden Daily has posted another Madden NFL 17 video. This one featuring an online game between the Buffalo Bills and Minnesota Vikings.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 vannwolfhawk @ 08/13/16 03:34 PM
Look at the play at 3:35 in the video. 4th and 1 at the goal line and the play go's in slow-mo. Pretty sweet actually and I like it! I've been wanting some kind of change to goaline defense. Is this just a 4th and 1 at goaline situation?

Also noticed another 4th and 4 around the 6:10 mark again in slow mo and this was not on the goaline. Looks like 4th down plays go in medium to slo mo...

# 2 SolidSquid @ 08/13/16 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Look at the play at 3:35 in the video. 4th and 1 at the goal line and the play go's in slow-mo. Pretty sweet actually and I like it! I've been wanting some kind of change to goaline defense. Is this just a 4th and 1 at goaline situation?

Also noticed another 4th and 4 around the 6:10 mark again in slow mo and this was not on the goaline. Looks like 4th down plays go in medium to slo mo...
Oh god no, we don't need any slow mo BS during gameplay. I'm pretty sure they are just post effects added by the video creator.

# 3 SolidSquid @ 08/13/16 03:59 PM
Did they increase the overall game speed on default? It looks so fast, ball carriers are so twitchy/swervey.

# 4 vannwolfhawk @ 08/13/16 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Oh god no, we don't need any slow mo BS during gameplay. I'm pretty sure they are just post effects added by the video creator.
Ok lol I actually don't mind it on the goaline if they did that though but not other places. Was wondering if it was video effect or the game...

# 5 huskerfan4life @ 08/13/16 04:30 PM
I liked the game play video it was awesome to see a user v user and the graphics were top notch and the running was awesome

# 6 Datninja619 @ 08/13/16 05:10 PM
At the 2.55 mark, I watched imavs video and it showed him hitting the play ball. That was a huge problem last year. Usered players not reacting to the ball in the air.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

# 7 redsfan4life @ 08/13/16 05:40 PM
Damn that last pass was brutal hah. Looks like Teddy's deep accuracy needs some work.

# 8 SwedishTouch76 @ 08/13/16 10:13 PM
I watched wrs fly out of breaks. Looks so unnatural. The way Peterson swerved back and forth on that TD run looked weird too imo.

# 9 NDAlum @ 08/13/16 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Damn that last pass was brutal hah. Looks like Teddy's deep accuracy needs some work.
It was the horrible warp...ugh...

Get that outta here!

# 10 Americas Team @ 08/13/16 10:55 PM
The pass rush was pretty good in this video, defensive linemen were aggressive, a few good pockets too, need to see this more consistently.

# 11 K_GUN @ 08/13/16 11:24 PM
Appreciate the effort of all these guys but bummed they talked over their vids rather than letting the new commentary shine. Bummer[emoji1361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 12 jpdavis82 @ 08/13/16 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Aporeciate the effort of all these guys but bummed they talked over their vids rather than letting the new commentary. Bummer[emoji1361]

Did you see the Panthers Colts video by SGO? It's a full game of in game commentary

# 13 SolidSquid @ 08/13/16 11:59 PM
[quote=SwedishTouch76;2048334661]I watched wrs fly out of breaks. Looks so unnatural. The way Peterson swerved back and forth on that TD run looked weird too imo.[/QUOTE/]

I wanna say it's the combination of the people who are playing the game and the default game speed. Usually dropping the game speed down to slow allows let's the animations transition more smoothly.

# 14 Cowboy008 @ 08/14/16 12:32 AM
If that is the default game speed I'm definitely going to be putting it on slow or maybe even very slow.

# 15 sir psycho @ 08/14/16 07:21 AM
Man, oh, man how I loved seeing that missed extra point attempt and field goals.

One thing I HATED was the play around 2:05. The Vikings user controlled Shariff Floyd and dropped him into coverage...there is no way he should be running with that speed/agility.

# 16 OhMrHanky @ 08/14/16 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Did they increase the overall game speed on default? It looks so fast, ball carriers are so twitchy/swervey.

Yeah, it looks sped up to me. I play on fast, and all of these vids look like M16 fast speed. So, maybe they've sped up normal speed this year. I know a lot of people like normal or even slow speed, but neither of those speeds are actual 'football' speeds. So, I'm in favor of them speeding up normal a little. And, I would imagine people can still slow it down if they like.

# 17 OhMrHanky @ 08/14/16 02:58 PM
Lol. I like the very opening kickoff. It tells me this guy is more of an arcade player I would say. He COMPLETELY goes to the side of the field WITHOUT blocking! Lol. His blocking goes right, and he goes left.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.