Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

SGO has posted another Madden NFL 17 video, this one is a game planning walkthrough.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Datninja619 @ 08/13/16 02:26 PM
I love the fact that you can see what plays you've practiced AND it gives you a boost. Essentially it's like what you hear players and coaches say in interviews "We knew X team was aggressive, so we practiced play actions, and executed it in the game".

The true test will be to see how it works in online CFM.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

# 2 DeuceDouglas @ 08/13/16 02:57 PM
I'll have to wait and see on this until I play it. Not a fan of the boosts. Play Rec/AWR I think is okay but once you start boosting things like Throw Power, Throw Accuracy and Tackle you start to lose me. Practice and the "skill trainer" drills have long been by far the most boring part of any sports game for me but I'll have to see how intrusive it is once the game drops.

I like the general idea though and think it could be a nice feature down the road with some tweaks.

# 3 manEATgod @ 08/13/16 03:35 PM
This is what I've been waiting for in terms of development, practice, and preparation in franchise. This is one of the best features in the entire game for me. Makes development and temporary boosts actually realistic. This is a huge step up for those of us who love Franchise mode.

Not to mention that this a a building block that can only get much better from here on out.

# 4 Cowboy008 @ 08/13/16 04:32 PM
So the tendencies for every team will change throughout the season and year to year in your CFM? Also will the CPU use the game planning feature or is it just for the user? If it's just for the user I think it's a waste and will give an advantage to your team when going up against the CPU. Also don't like how it will give you a boost to throw power and throw accuracy. It shouldn't give you boosts to anything physical just mental things.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.