Home
PES 2017 News Post

Konami has announced the list of licenses and stadiums in PES 2017.

Official Partnerships
  • FC Barcelona
  • Liverpool FC
  • Borussia Dortmund
Club Teams
  • English League
  • English 2nd Division
  • Ligue 1
  • Ligue 2
  • Italian League
  • Italian 2nd Division
  • Eredivisie
  • Spanish League
  • Spanish 2nd Division
  • Portugal League
  • Other European Teams
  • AFC Champions League
National Teams
  • Europe
  • Africa
  • North and Central America
  • South America
  • Asia-Oceania
Stadium List
  • Camp Nou
  • Giuseppe Meazza
  • San Siro
  • Stadio Olimpico
  • St. Jakob-Park
  • Saitama Stadium 2002
In addition to the licenses, Konami also has announced the details of their largely expanded edit mode. In this mode you'll be able to edit teams, uniforms, and some stadium details. Also available are edit players and managers.

Game: PES 2017Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 10 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 JAY_D1 @ 09/02/16 03:09 AM
So does this mean essentially that those Xbox One owners cant get the real deal kits and logos in the game as the editing feature is only for PS4?

# 62 jrose57 @ 09/02/16 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
For sure!

I love FIFA but PES looking real nice.. I need licenses though... I need the real mccoy, if I can grab my full MLS squads and edit everyone on XBOX One... I would pick this up.

If not, ahh well FIFA still
I will be super happy if mls is in the game...

# 63 JayD @ 09/02/16 05:32 PM
If MLS is fully licensed and all the trades and playoffs are implemented properly then its a must buy for me. If so, would be great to see my Atlanta United FC added later.

# 64 Thrash13 @ 09/03/16 12:51 AM
As a new follower of PES, I have a quick question as far as licensing goes. Since Borussia Dortmund is in the game, but the Bundesliga isn't, is there even an option to play Master League with Dortmund? What are the options if I don't transfer/edit the Bundesliga into the game? If I get the game, I'm sure I'll load as many roster files and edits as possible, but it's just a question I have nonetheless. Are teams without a league just available in Play Now?

# 65 BoSox59 @ 09/06/16 04:01 AM
Should I be worried by that the Copa Libertadores isn't listed and the only non-league-connected Latin American team is Red Bull Brazil rather than the remaining teams that fill out the rest of the Libertadores?

(They should know who's qualified for the tournament now, right? If that's what they're waiting for)

# 66 jrose57 @ 09/06/16 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox59
Should I be worried by that the Copa Libertadores isn't listed and the only non-league-connected Latin American team is Red Bull Brazil rather than the remaining teams that fill out the rest of the Libertadores?

(They should know who's qualified for the tournament now, right? If that's what they're waiting for)
if there is no conference cup i will be so angry

# 67 Thrash13 @ 09/06/16 08:10 AM
I'll be surprised if the Copa Libertadores doesn't make it in after all the South American news the last week or so, but you never know in this day and age of licensing. Nonetheless, I imagine we'll still get a couple more league/tournament announcements in the week up to release. *fingers crossed*

# 68 dubcity @ 09/06/16 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I'll be surprised if the Copa Libertadores doesn't make it in after all the South American news the last week or so, but you never know in this day and age of licensing. Nonetheless, I imagine we'll still get a couple more league/tournament announcements in the week up to release. *fingers crossed*
Copa Libertadores might be out. The cover doesn't have the logo on it. It was there last year (and previous years).

# 69 buckeyezombie @ 09/06/16 05:33 PM
What's the point of playing with the Brazil or Argentina league if there's no Copa Libertadores? Damn Konami

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

# 70 BoSox59 @ 09/06/16 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Copa Libertadores might be out. The cover doesn't have the logo on it. It was there last year (and previous years).
UGH. Ok I won't rant yet. Maybe there's a possibility for a dummy Libertadores like FIFA has with the Copa LatAm. I can settle.

I just can't see those leagues having nearly the same appeal without some kind of regional club tournament. Even European teams lose their appeal without the prospect of the CL or UEFA Cup.

# 71 jrose57 @ 09/07/16 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie
What's the point of playing with the Brazil or Argentina league if there's no Copa Libertadores? Damn Konami

exactly, don't do this konami, you will kill those that actually want to try the game this year and work with one of the teams in brazil, argentina and win something outside of the domestic league in master league!

# 72 Beetlebum @ 09/07/16 08:49 PM
https://twitter.com/ArabGameNetwork

This guy has the full game and is posting some interesting videos.
There is the full list of stadiums as well as a video that shows how to upload emblems and jerseys.

# 73 KG @ 09/07/16 09:15 PM
Looks like Master League tracks your titles as well as a history of your squads/results.

A nice feature.

# 74 jvalverde88 @ 09/07/16 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum

There is the full list of stadiums as well as a video that shows how to upload emblems and jerseys.
Saw the screen shot of the main menu and it looks like no Copa Libertadores, unless they probably patch it in or something.

# 75 jrose57 @ 09/07/16 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Saw the screen shot of the main menu and it looks like no Copa Libertadores, unless they probably patch it in or something.
then how does running a brazil team or argentina team work in ML, just keep playing the domestic teams every season??

# 76 buckeyezombie @ 09/08/16 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum

Saw about 3 new generics. Just wish the stadiums and teams weren't region locked during ML

# 77 Ac3way @ 09/08/16 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
As a new follower of PES, I have a quick question as far as licensing goes. Since Borussia Dortmund is in the game, but the Bundesliga isn't, is there even an option to play Master League with Dortmund? What are the options if I don't transfer/edit the Bundesliga into the game? If I get the game, I'm sure I'll load as many roster files and edits as possible, but it's just a question I have nonetheless. Are teams without a league just available in Play Now?
You can move Dortmund to PEU League or any league you want. You can edit or download files to make PEU League to Bundesliga if you want. So you can start ML with Dortmund.

I think there is fake Copa Libertadores for South-American teams, but thats just speculation. Dont know for sure.

# 78 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 09/08/16 05:21 PM
Do we know how many fake leagues there are this season? Usually there's only 2, meaning you are limited in how many you can make.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to create Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, Liga MX, and MLS.

# 79 Ac3way @ 09/08/16 05:36 PM
I think at PES 2016 you had 3 fake leagues, one from Europe, Asia and also America.

Then at PES 2017 you can also edit those fake CL/EL teams, but i dont know if they are at any league. Lets hope someone with game can give better information.

# 80 jrose57 @ 09/08/16 10:06 PM
how did the fake asian league works??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.