Home
News Post

Check out the NBA 2K17 screenshot of Jimmy Butler and post your thoughts.

Previously released NBA 2K17 screenshots:

Member Comments
# 61 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/17/16 04:40 PM
Not feeling the fat body types but man that lighting looks freaking ridiculous. Can't wait to see this game in action.

# 62 Crunky @ 08/17/16 04:42 PM
NBA live Jimmy Butler looks on point facially, skin tone and build wise.

# 63 renan_23rossi @ 08/17/16 04:46 PM
I'll probably create a SweetFX to look more like this on PC:

# 64 King_B_Mack @ 08/17/16 04:46 PM
The lighting is amazing. The UC has never been that bright in 2K. Bout time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 65 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/17/16 04:48 PM

# 66 Crunky @ 08/17/16 04:48 PM
That lighting is so damn gorgeous.

# 67 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/17/16 04:49 PM
Really thinking it's the wide jerseys that's the bigger issue this year , putting the bigger jerseys on the wrong type of player idk . Regardless I will be buying this game

# 68 Da InFaMoUs NY @ 08/17/16 04:50 PM
Everyone always has a round face in 2K.

# 69 Crunky @ 08/17/16 04:52 PM
I think the weight won't be an issue when the camera is zoomed out when playing especially if all the players are built big.

# 70 ProfessaPackMan @ 08/17/16 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
The lighting is amazing. The UC has never been that bright in 2K. Bout time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping every arena doesn't have that MSG/Staples/Barclays Center lighting like they did last year.

Took away from the immersion factor a little bit.

# 71 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/17/16 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHoliday
Look at the width of his neck in real life and on 2K17. That is not a baggy jersey, he looks like he borrowed John Cena's player model.

I'm not talking about his neck ok talking about his waist area , a reason everyone can look fat and wide in that regard are the fact they went a bigger jersey this year opposed to last . Yes Ive seen his neck it's not long and Wiggins will have a great chance of not being long as well

# 72 hanzsomehanz @ 08/17/16 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Damn

He'd slimmer on the right... #Exposed

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

# 73 Cleve07103 @ 08/17/16 04:55 PM
Why is the midsection so big? they have to do better

# 74 Crunky @ 08/17/16 05:00 PM
You know what it wouldn't surprise me if where all getting trolled by 2k, I'm pretty sure they have the legit player model of jimmy butler behind the scenes and they put this one out to make us crazy because they know where buying regardless. Casual gamer's couldn't tell the difference either way as long as he looks similar to the real jimmy butler it's all good.

# 75 Goffs @ 08/17/16 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
Everyone always has a round face in 2K.
This bugs me as well....it's like a default round face being used for the league where they just slap the players faces on and call it a day. Add a wide waist and large calves will make the players look chunky on court.

# 76 Crunky @ 08/17/16 05:05 PM
Yooooo the round face is legit especially with your Myplayer and Caps.

# 77 hanzsomehanz @ 08/17/16 05:09 PM
I don't understand the smaller vs wider vs baggy jersey theories..

Baggy attire is noticeable but so is simply having a wider midsection.. Butler simply had a wider midsection in my eyes.. it doesn't look like the Jersey is hanging baggy or doesn't fit him right - it fits his wide midsection just right..

# 78 hanzsomehanz @ 08/17/16 05:09 PM
Baggy is how Iverson wore his uni and how Kobe wore his in his first few years

# 79 XxSpiritHunterX @ 08/17/16 05:11 PM
Visual Concepts made these dudes swole as hell. So far, everybody looking like they got NBA 2K1 HD body scans

I'm shocked actually. For some reason they can never get the body types as close to the real thing. Everybody getting bigger by the year lol

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk

# 80 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/17/16 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
I don't understand the smaller vs wider vs baggy jersey theories..

Baggy attire is noticeable but so is simply having a wider midsection.. Butler simply had a wider midsection in my eyes.. it doesn't look like the Jersey is hanging baggy or doesn't fit him right - it fits his wide midsection just right..

A wider mid doesn't have anything to do with how the jersey fits around your shoulder area tho . It's already been proven that the USA jerseys in the game in that shoulder area is much wider than ones in real life making the uniform look bigger than it has to be . Even in the butler comparison pics the shoulder area on 2k16 is skinnier than the ones on 2k17 . Maybe it's just angle tho

Even in the photo it appears that butler mid looks bigger but I think a tighter more accurate looking jersey makes it look better . Also expanding the players torso to look longer which you could do last year also helps

Let me get out of here this might get me a headache more than it should .

I do agree the bodies look wider this year , prob look a lot better once we see 5 on 5 gameplay

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.