Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

IGN has scheduled week 4 of their WWE 2K17 roster reveal today, with plans to release more wrestlers next week. Similar to prior weeks, they are giving you a chance to guess the wrestlers that will be revealed.

Once they finally reveal them later this afternoon, we will update this post. Until then, feel free to guess.

UPDATE: Here are the WWE 2K17 wrestlers that have been revealed today, along with Goldberg's full ring entrance, as seen in the embedded video above.
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Big Cass
  • Big Show
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Carmella
  • Chad Gable
  • Darren Young
  • Dash Wilder
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Earthquake
  • Enzo Amore
  • Goldberg
  • Jason Jordan
  • JBL
  • Mark Henry
  • Paige
  • Razor Ramon
  • Ric Flair
  • Rusev
  • Sami Zayn
  • Samoa Joe
  • Sasha Banks
  • Scott Dawson
  • Sheamus
  • The Miz
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Typhoon
  • Zack Ryder
Previously revealed:

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 sportsfan8812 @ 08/23/16 11:08 AM
I know i'm missing some because here are the ones I can see. Revival is a great addition and surprise to me.....

Carmella
Big Show
JBL
Sheamus
Enzo & Cass
Jordan & Gable
The Revival
DDP
Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder
Mark Henry

# 2 aholbert32 @ 08/23/16 11:59 AM
Paige and Rusev are the two other flags.
Sasha Banks is jewelry is in the store,

# 3 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/23/16 12:04 PM
Goldbergs Entrance

https://youtu.be/q-gauB0xa-E

# 4 cdub71323 @ 08/23/16 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Goldbergs Entrance

https://youtu.be/q-gauB0xa-E
Few things:

1. Why did they have the Goldberg chant for all of like 4-5 seconds at the beginning? Also, the chant sounded offbeat from the song.

2. I know it's been mentioned ad nauseam, but they should have spent significant time on the commentary. With how great the commentary is for the NBA 2K series, you would think they would take a page out of that book

# 5 CEOHaize @ 08/23/16 12:24 PM
Alberto Del Rio
Big Cass
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Carmella
Chad Gable
Darren Young
Dash Wilder
Diamond Dallas Page
Earthquake
Enzo Amore
Goldberg
Jason Jordan
JBL
Mark Henry
Paige
Razor Ramon
Ric Flair
Rusev
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Sasha Banks
Scott Dawson
Sheamus
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Typhoon
Zack Ryder

I just hope DDP's hair is better this year. It completely stopped me from using him last year.

# 6 aholbert32 @ 08/23/16 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Few things:

1. Why did they have the Goldberg chant for all of like 4-5 seconds at the beginning? Also, the chant sounded offbeat from the song.

2. I know it's been mentioned ad nauseam, but they should have spent significant time on the commentary. With how great the commentary is for the NBA 2K series, you would think they would take a page out of that book
They have less time with the WWE announcers because there is no off season in the WWE.

# 7 UGA8033 @ 08/23/16 02:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCoAx2fW5-k

supposed to be the full roster.

# 8 SmashMan @ 08/23/16 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGA8033

That's a "what if" fantasy roster.

# 9 Mercury112491 @ 08/23/16 05:16 PM
Why does it sound like they're booing Goldberg? Also that's more of his WWE entrance. His WCW one he stood in the scaffolding and got hit with the sparks from the side. So much of them you couldn't even see him. The WWE entrance sucks compared to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10 juicey79 @ 08/23/16 07:22 PM
Not bad...I may cop it but I remember his wife entrance and lil different. He was long visible by the fog and there were a ton of sparks

# 11 DanH35 @ 08/23/16 07:23 PM
I know it's nit-picky, but there shouldn't be announce tables at ringside in the Nitro arena. Everything else in that arena looks good though.

# 12 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/23/16 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGA8033

Yeah that isn't real. I watched that video 2 weeks ago and its pretty clearly a fake/fantasy. Kurt Angle wont be in the game due to his commitments with TNA thus why 2K didn't do a Brock centeric 2KShowcase this year.

# 13 redsox4evur @ 08/23/16 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Yeah that isn't real. I watched that video 2 weeks ago and its pretty clearly a fake/fantasy. Kurt Angle wont be in the game due to his commitments with TNA thus why 2K didn't do a Brock centeric 2KShowcase this year.
Umm Angle's not with TNA anymore. He's currently working the Indies. It's more the WWE said no, IMO.

# 14 xman2k @ 08/23/16 08:26 PM
That entrance was underwhelming to what it could've been. The chants throughout were almost non existent and he was moving awkwardly throughout. Not what I expected from 2k on the preorder bonus star. Also in ring was lame with him walking in a circle and not true to full Goldberg. I may skip this actually as I see WCW guys still get dumped on

# 15 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/23/16 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Umm Angle's not with TNA anymore. He's currently working the Indies. It's more the WWE said no, IMO.
Well Im not exactly up to date with the goings on with TNA because who seriously cares about that joke of a company.

# 16 lgxjames @ 08/23/16 09:43 PM
These entrances have some weird sync issues. As a fan I noticed wrestlers time their mannerisms at certain music ques as well as pyro...it's weird to me these things aren't perfect in a game.

# 17 Reed1417 @ 08/23/16 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
These entrances have some weird sync issues. As a fan I noticed wrestlers time their mannerisms at certain music ques as well as pyro...it's weird to me these things aren't perfect in a game.
Yeah I've noticed that too. I don't know why it's an issue so I won't comment too much on it. But Finn's entrance in game last year was pretty spot on in terms of timing if I remember right.

Reed is comin' atcha!

# 18 Cowboy008 @ 08/23/16 11:09 PM

# 19 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/23/16 11:47 PM
The Revival ?!!!!!

# 20 dubcity @ 08/24/16 03:13 AM
Looks like they took a face scan of Goldberg from last week or something lol. Looks older than he should. And yeah, the announcing is trash. Apparently that's never gonna change.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.