Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

JFox Entertainment has posted his NBA 2K17 hands-on impressions, including Pro-Am and gameplay details. Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Goffs @ 08/31/16 08:30 AM
Waiting on the FIFA participant's thoughts on the game....

# 22 ballstreet2k @ 08/31/16 08:48 AM
Guys, I just asked DMan

https://twitter.com/DmanUnt2014/stat...65393514958849

seems like we're safe.

# 23 mmafan18 @ 08/31/16 08:58 AM
I don't know if this is only for RTTF but I found it kind of interesting. He said you can pick 10 people on the team. I wonder if that means they are going to actually have substitutes in game.

# 24 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/31/16 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballstreet2k
Guys, I just asked DMan

https://twitter.com/DmanUnt2014/stat...65393514958849

seems like we're safe.
Thank God. Patch 4 did a number on me. I'm still paranoid 2 years later.

# 25 sooperb @ 08/31/16 09:02 AM
Yoooo is this "body slam your favorite battlerapper" Jfox? How did I miss that?

# 26 sane478 @ 08/31/16 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Apparently green releases are automatic makes again. Complete nonsense 2K. Get that arcade crap out of the game man.

That just damn near killed my hype for this game.

That's not true, your chances are higher yea but I've had several shots with a automatic green that didn't go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 27 MarkWilliam @ 08/31/16 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sane478
That's not true, your chances are higher yea but I've had several shots with a automatic green that didn't go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This kinda highlights the pitfalls of community day haha. This dude's made an early vid and misled some folks with something that's not true..... surely there needs to be more care taken. Dude's sending people out on damage control now haha.

Potentially more harm than good....

# 28 InRodWeTrust @ 08/31/16 09:12 AM
So when are we going to get feedback from the FIFA chick?
I cant wait for commentary like "The players actually touch the ball with their hands!"

# 29 DonWuan @ 08/31/16 09:14 AM
Why the links from here never wirk

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

# 30 MarkWilliam @ 08/31/16 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Waiting on the FIFA participant's thoughts on the game....
"Ball looks realistic when it bounces" .....

Haha I kid, I kid....

# 31 ballstreet2k @ 08/31/16 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Thank God. Patch 4 did a number on me. I'm still paranoid 2 years later.
The green rumor last night killed the insane amount of hype I had, 2K15 was the first - and only - time I haven't played a 2K up to the release of the next one.

Now I can go back to counting the hours to 9/9.

# 32 cthurt @ 08/31/16 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
Yoooo is this "body slam your favorite battlerapper" Jfox? How did I miss that?

LOL I saw the name and it didn't click until he was shouting out his crew in the beginning.

# 33 scottyp180 @ 08/31/16 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Exactly what I am thinking hoping for absolute controls haha.
I was just going to say this. If there is no absolute control scheme the shot stick might be dead for me. I can't imagine they would remove this feature. I've been using absolute since as long as I can remember.

# 34 Vni @ 08/31/16 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
"Ball looks realistic when it bounces" .....

Haha I kid, I kid....
It's lit how the ball bounces.

# 35 bigmike0077 @ 08/31/16 10:20 AM
did they mention anything about Injuries this year? they were non existent while Playing games ( not simming) last year in MYGm

i know this will probably get lost because everyone is focused on those online modes lol

# 36 Beluba @ 08/31/16 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I hope Beluba left in absolute controls for the shot stick. If you have to aim on certain angles that will make it way harder to shoot

Just to clarify. For the pro stick aiming it's ALWAYS pull straight down or straight up, not at different angles based on where you are. I actually prototyped a camera-relative version where you need to push the stick toward the hoop for perfect aim and it was boo boo.

# 37 The 24th Letter @ 08/31/16 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Just to clarify. For the pro stick aiming it's ALWAYS pull straight down or straight up, not at different angles based on where you are. I actually prototyped a camera-relative version where you need to push the stick toward the hoop for perfect aim and it was boo boo.
Thanks for clarifying Mike!

Do you plan on doing a deep dive on the new meter?

# 38 stillfeelme @ 08/31/16 10:37 AM
Quote:
Beluba thanks man I can work with this straight up and down is what I thought it would be that one video had me thinking something different. This will be no expected change for me.

# 39 Mintsa @ 08/31/16 10:37 AM
Quote:
Good to hear !!!

This makes sense. The shot stick is just like your body/arms/hands. Straight up and down.

Again. Good choice. Therefor it will be the same difficulty level across all camera views.

# 40 JasonWilliams55 @ 08/31/16 10:41 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Thanks for clarifying Mike! Do you plan on doing a deep dive on the new meter?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.