Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, September 9. We will post the details when they arrive.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 strife1013 @ 09/09/16 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholelotta
Since the update is this late every trade, FA signing, practice squad addition should be done please don't disappoint
Who said this update was late. It's late if it doesn't come out today. EA never gave a time just a day. And as someone else pointed out anything past Wednesday won't reflect in this roster update. Like Sanders contract ext.

# 82 DiceMan @ 09/09/16 10:53 AM
Don't they usually drop rosters around 9am PST?

# 83 redsfan4life @ 09/09/16 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Don't they usually drop rosters around 9am PST?

# 84 MaD1521 @ 09/09/16 11:33 AM
Damn took today off lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

# 85 Roncatto @ 09/09/16 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD1521
Damn took today off lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
same here lol

# 86 shockl3y @ 09/09/16 11:52 AM
Evening....? really....

# 87 bloobloouk @ 09/09/16 11:56 AM
Maybe the late release time is a signal that the Wednesday cutoff doesn't apply for week 1 rosters? Releasing at that time would allow them to get the late contract signings etc in

# 88 shockl3y @ 09/09/16 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobloouk
Maybe the late release time is a signal that the Wednesday cutoff doesn't apply for week 1 rosters? Releasing at that time would allow them to get the late contract signings etc in
If this isn't the case then **** these guys.

# 89 Unsung Hero @ 09/09/16 12:01 PM
Everyone needs to chill. Lol

# 90 SmashMan @ 09/09/16 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
If this isn't the case then **** these guys.
That's a healthy attitude to have.

# 91 Teleo @ 09/09/16 12:06 PM
Guys, I am anticipating the rosters being released as well, but reading some of these responses demands the response,"You do know that this is JUST a video game." There are much more pressing issues at hand in this world than the criticism towards a roster not being released at an assumed time...

# 92 iFnotWhyNoT @ 09/09/16 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero
Everyone needs to chill. Lol

# 93 shockl3y @ 09/09/16 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Guys, I am anticipating the rosters being released as well, but reading some of these responses demands the response,"You do know that this is JUST a video game." There are much more pressing issues at hand in this world than the criticism towards a roster not being released at an assumed time...

Yeah you're right, just let me hop on my jet to North Korea and discuss nuclear disarmament with Kim Jong-Un.

This is a video game forum, not a worldly news discussion website. Sorry I'm a little annoyed it's taken them this long to release an update to finally make their game relevant.

# 94 number1thumbs @ 09/09/16 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
this is a forum dedicated to talking about such things as roster update times and not all the other depressing things going on in the world

# 95 Smoke316 @ 09/09/16 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y

Yeah you're right, just let me hop on my jet to North Korea and discuss nuclear disarmament with Kim Jong-Un.

This is a video game forum, not a worldly news discussion website. Sorry I'm a little annoyed it's taken them this long to release an update to finally make their game relevant.

Hahaha good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 96 number1thumbs @ 09/09/16 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
The ROSTER update will make there game relevant? Wow. Maybe thats why they waited to release it. I mean, if its going to make them relevant then you gotta do it right! Right?
relevant to the season that started yesterday, yes. I'm sure im not alone in wanting to start a cfm with the correct players. As of now, my team irl has players on their final 53 that arent even in madden

# 97 shockl3y @ 09/09/16 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah its annoying, but hey I have a job which Im at now, I have to work out, then probably hang with the lady tonight. So I probably wont even see the new rosters till sunday!

# 98 Sheba2011 @ 09/09/16 12:30 PM
Personally once I start a CFM it is mine and anything that happens in the real NFL is of no effect to me. But I do like start with the actual rosters. I have used a few downloaded rosters but often times there are players missing or on the wrong teams. At the same time, this forum is getting out of control. Most are level headed here but a few seem to be on the edge of a mental breakdown over a roster update.

# 99 SmashMan @ 09/09/16 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1thumbs
relevant to the season that started yesterday, yes. I'm sure im not alone in wanting to start a cfm with the correct players. As of now, my team irl has players on their final 53 that arent even in madden
You're not alone, but the rosters will be here tonight, within 24 hours of the first game of the season. Then we have the weekend for franchise play. Not a bad way to spend the weekend.

# 100 walls17 @ 09/09/16 12:35 PM
eta on when they'll drop? hopefully around 6 or 7 est cause thats when i wanna play

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.