Home
MyNBA2K17 News Post

MyNBA2K17 is available now for Android users on the Google Play Store and according to Ronnie, it is scheduled to arrive for iOS devices at 6:00 AM PST.

UPDATE: MyNBA2K17 is available now for iOS devices. Click here to grab it.

UPDATE #2: The servers are down.

UPDATE #3: The servers are up and MyTEAM Mobile seems to work, but switching over to NBA 2K17 to get a face scan, gives you the following error:

Quote:
NBA 2K17 MyGame is only available to player who have played NBA 2K17. Sign into 2KSports now?

As we hear anything, we will continue to update this post, but let us know what you're seeing.

Ronnie also mentions that you won't be able to see your scan until The Prelude is released on Friday, but you will be able to scan your face with the app.

For more information on MyNBA2K17, click here. For more information on The Prelude, click here.

Quote:
The companion app for the award-winning NBA 2K franchise is back, with MyNBA2K17. Packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K17 from your mobile device and daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, MyNBA2K17 makes it easier for you to stay in touch with NBA 2K17 on XB1 and PS4. MyNBA2K17 also includes the collectible NBA 2K themed card game, MyTEAM Mobile, which allows players to collect their favorite NBA player cards and legends to challenge other competitors across the world in quick games, season tournaments, Blacktop Challenge, and in-game special events including Rivals Clash and Road to the Championship. This year’s iteration includes more cards and the biggest events yet!

Features:
  • Integration with NBA 2K17:
    • Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA2K17 on XB1 and PS4
    • Earn Virtual Currency daily
    • Pick and Win mini-game using live NBA game stats
    • Shop for console items while on the go from expanded MyPLAYER Store
    • Watch 2KTV any time from your device.
  • Many ways to play with Quick Game, Season, and Blacktop Challenge game modes
  • Buy and sell cards on the Auction House
  • Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2016-2017 season and a wider range of historical players

MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MyNBA2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 161 Steve_OS @ 09/09/16 02:13 AM
hahahaha, let's see those mugs!!

Should be an entertaining thread.

# 162 cjallure24 @ 09/09/16 02:15 AM
There are times when my eyes look really crazy, but overall, I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

# 163 Scvllp @ 09/09/16 02:15 AM
Mine came out decent. Need to redo it when the servers comeback up. My nose looks like it has ps2 graphics.

# 164 Ziolepr8 @ 09/09/16 02:16 AM
Will this be available for kinect, too?

# 165 Imbackandimbetter @ 09/09/16 02:28 AM
Not working for me, app keeps telling me to sign in and says success but takes me right back to main menu

# 166 JAYHOVA110 @ 09/09/16 02:35 AM
this thing aint no different from last years version. it seems so simple and easy to do but its just frustrating. I cant turn my head any slower!!!!!!

# 167 jyoung @ 09/09/16 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziolepr8
Will this be available for kinect, too?
I'm wondering the same thing since the myNBA2K17 app is telling me that the face scan option isn't supported on my mobile device.

I have Kinect and the PS4 camera so hopefully those still work for face scans and their functionality hasn't been removed from 2K17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
Of course the app's servers would stop working right after my first failed scan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
2K, what the hell?
Looks like one of those poor guys from The Rock after the nerve gas got into his system.

# 168 KingTocco @ 09/09/16 02:44 AM
Yeah I had issues on my first one as well, it uploaded my face scan upside down...

I'm sorry but the Live app still remains 1000 times better, it took less than 30 seconds and uploaded almost instantly.

Going to re-scan and see if I can get it to work.

# 169 hopoffthiscliff @ 09/09/16 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
Yeah I had issues on my first one as well, it uploaded my face scan upside down...

I'm sorry but the Live app still remains 1000 times better, it took less than 30 seconds and uploaded almost instantly.

Going to re-scan and see if I can get it to work.
Live still miles ahead

# 170 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/09/16 02:51 AM
Got it to work and it's not that bad this time

I'll probably redo it when the full game comes out though. The way that it keeps your eyebrows on your face makes it look weird when you try to add one of their preset ones. I thought that they'd fix that but that's silly of me to think so.

# 171 brent3419 @ 09/09/16 02:53 AM
ive uploaded my face but it just sits at 36 percent, is it supposed to do that?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

# 172 Tha_Kid @ 09/09/16 02:58 AM
These face scan apps always leave me with a crazy looking face.. Maps my eyes onto the models cheeks smh

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 173 tsbmolina @ 09/09/16 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYHOVA110
this thing aint no different from last years version. it seems so simple and easy to do but its just frustrating. I cant turn my head any slower!!!!!!
There's still hope. Look at these two player scans. Look accurate to me.

# 174 raiderphantom @ 09/09/16 03:40 AM
SOME of these look pretty decent. Even if it's a complete failure I always die seeing some of these horrific scans lol

# 175 DatIsraeliGuy @ 09/09/16 03:58 AM
I still can't find the face scan on the app... Help please

# 176 KingTocco @ 09/09/16 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I still can't find the face scan on the app... Help please
Have you downloaded, installed, and started up "The Prelude" yet? If not, you will not be able to access the Face Scan.

Once you have, open the app and switch it from MyTeam Mobile to NBA 2K17 with the little toggle in the middle of the screen. You'll probably have to sign in to your PSN/XBL account. "Scan Your Face" should be the first option on the left under the NBA 2K17 section.

# 177 Hustle Westbrook @ 09/09/16 04:22 AM
Ehh, after 2 hours I'm giving up. All the best scans I've gotten either had discoloration or weird gaps in my eyeballs. I'll try again tomorrow when there's some natural light outside.

# 178 KushNstien @ 09/09/16 04:41 AM
These face scans make me question "am i really that ugly?"

# 179 Hinrich10 @ 09/09/16 04:42 AM
"There was an issue with your scan. Please start again and play close attention to the instructions." I keep getting that, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

# 180 Slegger @ 09/09/16 05:56 AM
Same here, this time with the face scan I really looked like a Freq [emoji53]
I went back to 2k16 made a picture of every setting and set it manually the same in 2K17. At least now it feels like my guy[emoji106]

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.