Home
PES 2017 News Post

Recently I had the incredible opportunity to team up with the good folks over at Footy-United to talk about the PES 2017 demo.

http://www.footy-united.com/podcasts...rations-sports

Joining me on the podcast were:

Charles Adams (Twitter - @charlesadamst), Jose Aguirre (Twitter - @8bitJose) and Nestor Villanueva (Twitter - @SuperNestor8) from Footy-United and Bryan "B-Man" (Twitter - @Bryan_WENB) from Winning Eleven Blog.

As hype builds towards one of the more anticipated PES releases in recent history, the panel discusses what's been a mostly positive experience with the PES 2017 demo. Be sure to give it a listen and subscribe for future podcasts from the crew over at Footy-United.

Game: PES 2017Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 10 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 PAPERNUT @ 09/09/16 03:55 PM
11 min in and fouls are already being talked about. Great job KG!

# 2 dtlm6 @ 09/11/16 11:56 AM
Guess I'm in the minority but I enjoyed the gameplay in PES 2016. Excited about PES 2017 with data sharing and the idea of having a complete Premier League. In playing the demo, definitely noticed more fouls called. More difficulty scoring (which I'm not crazy about).

# 3 briguy4747 @ 09/11/16 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS

Recently I had the incredible opportunity to team up with the good folks over at Footy-United to talk about the PES 2017 demo.

http://www.footy-united.com/podcasts...rations-sports

Joining me on the podcast were:

Charles Adams (Twitter - @charlesadamst), Jose Aguirre (Twitter - @8bitJose) and Nestor Villanueva (Twitter - @SuperNestor8) from Footy-United and Bryan "B-Man" (Twitter - @Bryan_WENB) from Winning Eleven Blog.

As hype builds towards one of the more anticipated PES releases in recent history, the panel discusses what's been a mostly positive experience with the PES 2017 demo. Be sure to give it a listen and subscribe for future podcasts from the crew over at Footy-United.
Who's the guy in this podcast who constantly uses the 'f' word ??!!
His mother should wash out his mouth with soap !!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.