Home
FIFA 17 News Post

The FIFA 17 demo is scheduled to arrive on September 13 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the full details below.

GAME OPTIONS
For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. You'll have the opportunity to play a select experience in The Journey which will be limited to playing as one of the world's top clubs Manchester United.

Kick-Off

Own Every Moment in FIFA 17 gameplay to experience complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack to put you in complete control of every moment on the pitch.

Skill Games

As the Kick-Off matches are loading, play brand new Skill Games that are included in the FIFA 17 Demo. You'll be able to enjoy 4 Single Player Skill Games and 3 of the brand new Multiplayer Skill Games that will be available in FIFA 17.

PLAY AS WORLD CLASS CLUBS
12 clubs included that you'll be able to play as in Kick-Off.
  • Manchester United
  • Manchester City
  • Chelsea
  • Real Madrid
  • Juventus
  • Inter
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Olympique Lyonnais
  • Seattle Sounders
  • Bayern München
  • Tigres U.A.N.L. (MX)
  • Gamba Osaka
3 authentic stadiums available to play in Kick-Off.
  • CenturyLink
  • Stamford Bridge
  • Suita City Football Stadium
The FIFA 17 demo will also be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but the full details haven't been revealed.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 orion523 @ 09/13/16 01:42 PM
Demo is up on XB1 store. Downloading as we speak

# 22 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/13/16 04:16 PM
Curious to hear what people think of the demo. I was really impressed with the beta; hopefully the demo is as good as the beta was.

# 23 NinthFall @ 09/13/16 07:24 PM
I'm glad they scanned my favorite youngster, Dybala. However, saddened that he does not have his tattoo on the game. Wonder why they left that out.

I played 2 games, Juventus vs. ManU and Chelsea vs. Bayern

1st, I'm not too happy about the teams available, especially having both Manchester teams - should've went a bit further than that with the demo.

I am partly happy with the gameplay. The ball feels more "loose" but there's something odd about the gameplay. At times its fast and at times it's not.

I like the new penalty taking, provides more challenge and uncertainty and I felt like being a goalie was slightly more easier this time.

Overall, I'm not sure if it's that big of an improvement from Fifa 16, but I'll still get it - because it's not bad either.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.